- Varies, but usually dependent on element
- Made of their element, so waves of water, flickering strands of fire, etc.
- A white pupil with iris colors matched to element
- Men: 6'2 to 16'8 feet, Women: 6'8 to 22'0 feet
- Cannot measure energy
- The above features represent Elementals in their Force form, where their Aura form appears Human. More on this below.
- With a defined Aura, it is not complicated for an Elemental to grasp and wield weapons. If Force is more stable, an Elemental will concentrate on manipulating magic as their primary weapon. For Elementals, a weak link to Aura is not a terrible, grave concern.
- Collectively, Elementals are instinctively standoffish and egotistical which has given them unmanageable confidence. Because they feel they are invincible, guard is dropped during battles and generally, the Elemental is defeated.
- Magical Aptitude:
- There is no questioning an Elemental's magical competence as they are conceived from the essence. Toughness in magic is usually determined by a connection with a chosen energy, though there are certain Elementals that are flexible and do not stick to a sole magic.
As the most recent race on Khy'eras to materialize (years after Bhelest was killed), Elementals are beings forged from a magical link dubbed "Force" and a link to the physical world referred to as "Aura". It is commonplace that Elementals have heavier ratios of magical talents in comparison to their Aura, but there have been occasions where the scales are tipped or the two parts of this racial recipe are equally balanced. With Force, an Elemental is focused on a single magical essence, though there are recorded cases of Elementals who have fluently switched between multiple energies - even fire and ice, two very opposite channels. On the alternative side, an Elemental with an enduring Aura has a firmer grasp on tactical things and can smoothly shape their form to look Human.
There are speculations about where Elementals came from. As with various magical anomalies, they filtered out of Ninraih and have since built a lasting emergence in Khy'eras. Numerous folk claim that the Elementals are just another race that Bhelest covertly created during his rise in domination. This seems to make sense considering their character. However, a substantial population of the Elementals believe that they are descended from the Eidolons - as their images are comparable - and that like the fallen Gods of Khy'eras, they permeated from the ruins of war and death to restore the realm. Unfortunately, this notion has made a majority of Elementals haughty as they believe their undocumented ancestry should be respected by all.
Despite any pride, Elementals seldom take to a Human form when traveling as it is simple to purchase goods and obtain information when people don't think you're a self-absorbed being of magic. To those who have viewed an Elemental's true form, that person would likely describe it as "artistic". The body is crafted of a chosen magic; where one attached to ice might be made of frigid, crystalline shards, another connected to earth might have an appearance of leaves and tree bark.
An Elemental's height is determined by their link with Force. In natural forms, there are several Elementals that are very tall. It is worth noting that the feminine gender for an Elemental is typically greater and though no one truly knows why, it is speculated that females have deeper connections with magic. The race may also be genderless, and their appearance and height would be an average of male and female.
- Force is constructed through Primal, Luminosity, or Shadow magic. Elementals can cast alternate types of magic, but their bodies are composed of these natural essences.
- Elementals can be humble, though it is not likely.
- Deep inside an Elemental, there will always be a connection with magic, but a character can have a weakened Force and more pronounced Aura, appearing Human most of the time. They might lack magic skills, despite being born of it.
- They are not birthed by traditional means. A female Elemental carries for up to five months and the child separates from the parent as a tiny, pure essence of magic. The entity grows (for about three years) and eventually establishes Force and Aura.
- If the mother of a half-breed Elemental was not an Elemental herself, then she carries the child normally as her race would.
- A half-breed Elemental’s Aura does not appear Human (unless one parent is indeed Human). For example, the child of a Lumeacia and Elemental would physically appear as a Lumeacia.