Suggestion - Add Image/Description for RPG Rating Meaning

Perhaps you've found on a bug on the site or want to request a new feature to Khy'eras? Or maybe there's a continuity error in the lore? For any problems or comments, let us know here!
Mahkasad
Writer

Suggestion - Add Image/Description for RPG Rating Meaning

Post by Mahkasad »

Type: Site - Informational
Summary: The RPG Rating system is awesome, but their site doesn't immediately indicate the meaning of the numbers.
Please add the infographic somewhere easy to point to like the rules page (where it will compliment the text description quite well).

Reason:

Several times in Direct Messages with interested folks I've pointed to the rules page, which talks about the 3-3-3 rating.
Unfortunately, clicking either the rating (in the footer) or the included RPGRating site link takes you to a FAQ page.
You have to click 'Create Rating' to even see the meanings of the actual ratings.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Suggestion - Add Image/Description for RPG Rating Meaning

Post by Memoria »

I changed the links on the footer and on the "Rules" page to point to the "Create" page on rpgrating.com. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have an actual explanation of each category rating elsewhere.
Mahkasad
Writer

Re: Suggestion - Add Image/Description for RPG Rating Meaning

Post by Mahkasad »

I think that's plenty sufficient and yeah it's weird to not be apart of their whole FAQ thing. Maybe an 'engagement' thing where they get you on the create page. Who knows.