[Mature] Joining the Family [Completed]

Katarya and Ksenia decide if they want to be officially inducted into the Goose family.

Fellsgard is the foundation of Khy'eras' history and through reconstruction, it is now a vibrant and lively city. People reside here due to mild climate, opportunities, and safety and stability. Adventures often start from Fellsgard. Read more...
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c
Race: Human
Class: Wizard

Re: [Mature] Joining the Family

Post by Katarya Frost »

Kat took his hand, stopping him from getting up. "Artemis .." She said, softly, pulling him into a kiss. She ran her hands through his hair, then cupped his face, putting her forehead to his. "Don't be upset; this is necessary ... just for now." She inter-spaced her words with soft kisses. "I have to get back my self-worth, or we will fail; this will fail, and I don't want that. You make me happy; you're the happiest thing in my life, and I thank Ny'tha that you're in it."

She looked around the room. "But I don't belong here. And until I have found my footing and I am secure, then I need to go where I do belong. Then, once I am established again, then we can leave these little pockets and families, and we can have a place of our own," she smiled. "Where you can make me scream in pleasure until our hearts are content or give up, and we'd be bothering no one."

"Besides; I have gotten used to sleeping with you. Waking up in your arms is the best way to start my day ... Mistress Aurae will allow you to stay twice a week, and maybe we can work something out with Cook so that I can stay here, when I am not on a contract. She took a long breath. "I'm not even gone from this very room and already I miss you." She said, with a shake of her head. "I don't know if that makes me pathetic or sure that it's the right thing."

When she felt him shake, and saw the tears run down his face, she fought back her own. "Don't cry for this, because we are not mourning; we are not ended. We are a team, you and I." She took his face in her hands. "A good team." Her voice lowered to a whisper "Make love to me, Artemis."
Word count: 320

"Now is the Time, now is Hour, mine is the Magic, mine is the Power"
Artemis Black
Character
Black of the Night
Level
48 / 48 HP
36 / 36 MP
0p / 0g / 1s / 25c
Class: Rogue

Post by Artemis Black »

Challenge Roll
To view this content, you must log in.  ]

"Always necessary," he said with a soft hiccup as he tried to control his breathing. "Always what they need to do," he groaned out between shakes. "So close to having a home, and now I just have this," he motioned at his shivering and crumpled form. He felt a small part of his mind raging and clawing. Trying to make him listen to all of her words. He tried to shove it back, but it refused to crawl away. It needled him, flooding him with burning fire and, with passion and fury against the crippling sadness.

Then there was another voice, soft but strong. It grew into many and sang of peace, coldness, release, leaving only stillness in its wake. It pulsed with silver light, and he found he couldn't turn away. It drowned the fire in his soul, and he fell into it. Accepting the cool touch to still his raging heart. He wanted to give in, to just be finally free. It would be so simple, to just accept the silvery light, to join the chorus of voices.

Then he felt the warmth on his cheeks. Her hands there, forcing him to look away from the yawning abyss. He looked into her eyes and heard her words, "Make love to me, Artemis." He felt them ignite his heart, force back the stillness with fire and fury that came from outside of his own.

He didn't say anything, he simply rose, locked eyes with her, and slid onto the edge of the bed. He laid his head on her shoulder, and bit into her neck hard, marking her as his own. His soft kisses soothed the area before he pushed her down onto the bed. "I'll have to make you beg to keep me then," he said, a smile finally finding his lips as he loomed over her, eyes filled with fiery need.
Word count: 316
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c

Post by Katarya Frost »

Their love-making had an urgency to it, as if both of them were taking each other for the first time, full of passion and promise. Kat even found herself clawing at his back as he thrust into her, hard. She bit his neck as he pushed himself into her, and she accepted him willingly.

When she peaked, she threw her head back, her hair having come out of it's braid, having a wildness to it that showed what she could be, beneath her cool exterior. She cried out his name, and proclaimed that he belonged to her.

The lazy, warmth of the aftermath of such a coupling made her feel content and sleepy. They were as tangled up in each other as they could be, as if trying to fuse together their flesh. She was facing him, their foreheads touching as she ran trails down his hairline and jaw, her eyes watching him, searching his face. "This is what we will have, and it will be forever, and glorious." She said."I may be living elsewhere, but I am not gone, and I am not going to go. I won't leave you, or abandon you. We will only ever grow stronger, until we are everything, and people will look upon us and marvel." She smiled, but there was a fire in her usually cold eyes. Because I love you." She added, her lips lightly brushing his.
Word count: 236

Ksenia
Character
Craftmistress for Black's at East Hall. Journeyman seamstress for hire
Level
24 / 24 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 40c
Race: Human and Kerasoka
Class: Alchemist

Post by Ksenia »

Ksenia left the room as Katarya dismissed her. Like she was mistress of some grand house, Ksenia fumed. I am no servant to be ordered around by the likes of her! She closed the door without slamming it - like a good little servant, she thought sardonically. Back in her workroom, Ksenia studied the silk, trying to decide what to make next. She fished around for the receipt Artemis had given her from Mr. O’Dell. No one item stood out as being that much more valuable than the others. While she thought about it, she heard a moan from next door. Heaving a sigh, Ksenia decided to find Deborah as Artemis - excuse me, Mr. Black - was obviously occupied.

Descending the stairs, Ksenia saw a swain walk by. “Excuse me, have you seen Deborah?”

He glanced at her nervously. “Upstairs. Think Cook was talking with her.”

“Thanks,” she said, and mounted the stairs. She found Cook’s room, or at least the one where she’d spoken with him last, without much trouble. The door was closed, which gave her a minute’s pause, but her concern for Deborah gave her the resolve to knock. The door swung open; Cook sat at his table and Deborah sat at a chair in front of him. She seemed jumpy and angry about something. “Sorry if I’m interrupting, but I just came to check on Deborah. You seemed out of sorts; is everything okay?” Ksenia addressed the woman, who stared at her throat. “I asked Artemis but he said I would have to ask you.”
Word count: 265
The Unreliable Narrator
Character
Creator of Prompts and Inspiration
Level
23 / 23 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Ghost

Post by The Unreliable Narrator »

"And you'll need to find someone else, the boy's clearly far too taken with her to risk things," Cook said as Deborah stared at him like a wary predator trying to decide if the injuries would be worth the attempt. "You know you'd die, Deborah, find someone before-" Cook halted as there was a knock on his door. He thumbed the release and the door opened to admit Artemis' latest associate.

"It's no bother, Miss... Ksenia," he said to her, motioning towards an open chair. Deborah's eyes immediately latched on to the girl, following her like a cat tracking a bird.

"I'm- I'm just-" Deborah attempted to say, but her mouth seemed to be too dry to fully make the words. Her eyes shined for a flash in the light, and her teeth seemed almost too big for her mouth. "You look... delicious," she moaned, her knuckles going white as she gripped the chair she was in. Cook tensed behind the desk, seeming ready to jump across the table and restrain the girl.
Word count: 173
Artemis Black
Character
Black of the Night
Level
48 / 48 HP
36 / 36 MP
0p / 0g / 1s / 25c

Post by Artemis Black »

The fire they fed to one another felt like a wonderful release. He knew in the back of his thoughts that he still balanced on a knife's edge, but that was hardly new. He had claimed her, and her him, again and again.

He accepted her promises and kisses as his breathing slowed. The warmth felt so wonderful against his skin, but his mind was awake and running faster than he could manage again. "You make a lot of promises," he said to her, tapping her lightly on the nose. "I wonder if you can even begin to imagine the time and energy you so freely offer. The pain, the joy, the wonder," he mused as he stroked her hair. "Ah, something just came to me." He moved off the bed and reached down into his boot, fiddling with a pouch there for several long moments.

As he prodded and loosened, he questioned her over his shoulder, "Do I get the honor of one more morning, or do you leave me in the cold tonight?" His voice was confident but seemed to lack some of its usual playfulness, blending into his working calmness. He finally finished with his boot but kept his palm closed as he turned to her.
Word count: 209
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c

Post by Katarya Frost »

Kat smiled at the question, and she gave him a quick kiss. "I imagine it would be most impractical to try and untangle ourselves at the moment, so if you'll have, I would stay with you for the night.

Then she thought her contract with The White Hart. "But I must be away at first light. I am heading to Verdant Row to fulfil a contract; nothing too dangerous, and the pay is terrible. I expect I'll get better jobs as time goes by. I've arranged a ride with a trader, so I will be meeting Dáire at the tavern first thing." She smoothed back his hair. "Would that you could come with me ... maybe you will honour me with your assistance on a more difficult assignment? I'm not sure Mistress Ealárea would entirely approve ... she's the one who hands out assignments, she's Aurae's number 2, in the place, and quite a severe woman, who has little love for anyone who doesn't have pointy ears!"

She snuggled in deeper. "But I know I'll have a spring in my step in the cold morning if I can have this warm night with you."
Word count: 193

Ksenia
Character
Craftmistress for Black's at East Hall. Journeyman seamstress for hire
Level
24 / 24 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 40c
Race: Human and Kerasoka
Class: Alchemist

Post by Ksenia »

“D-delicious?” stuttered Ksenia. “Oh. Ohh. You’re hungry. She sank into the other chair. “And you need what? Blood?”

Deb’s tongue flicked out and slowly slid along her - very sharp - teeth.

Ksenia looked away for a moment, thinking. “How much blood would you need? I’m assuming more than a drop or two.”

Cook cleared his throat. “Enough that you’ll feel it in the morning, but not enough to stop you from doing your duties.”

Ksenia shivered slightly and swallowed. A soft mewl of appreciation slipped from between Deb’s lips. “And how...do you…?”

Deb spoke just above a whisper, “Just a kiss, and a bite. More kisses, if you want, during and after.” Her voice was husky, almost a purr. Her hands flexed on the armrests of her chair.

Ksenia’s face went hot. “No sex, nothing like that. I’m not that girl.” She took a deep breath. “But biting should be...okay. Just - please don’t turn me. Or kill me.”

The next instant Deb was next to her, sliding her hand up Ksenia’s torso to rest her hand above Ksenia’s heart. Deb’s eyes brightened slightly and she grabbed Ksenia’s arm. Ksenia was dragged out of her chair to the door.

“Don’t worry too much. Deb will be very careful.” Cook locked eyes with Deb as she reached the door.

Deb took a step toward Ksenia’s room, but Ksenia wrinkled her nose. “I’d rather avoid that area for now.” Deb shrugged slightly and redirected Ksenia to a door two along the hallway. Opening the door, Deb propelled the seamstress into the room. The room was tidy, with a thick comfortable-looking bed. There were two sets of shackles attached to the wall, one high and one low. Deb maneuvered Ksenia until she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Tugging at the neckline of Ksenia’s dress, Deb murmured, “This should come off now.” Ksenia froze for a moment, then considered she really didn’t want to have to get bloodstains off of her dress and her underdress. She unlaced her bodice and stood to pull both layers over her head. Ksenia dropped the fabric on the floor and sat back down.

“No sex,” she reminded Deb. Deb appeared in front of her, naked, and wrapped her waist in a firm grip with her arms. Lifting Ksenia slightly, Deb licked Ksenia’s neck languorously, her tongue covering more of her skin than Ksenia would have thought possible. Deb’s lips caressed her neck, deepening the motion like a lover. Ksenia swallowed, preparing to remind Deb - but the burning sensation of Deb’s teeth piercing her neck stopped her. Deb loosed a small moan; the sound of appreciation for a tasty hot meal after a long day.

Ksenia tried to relax but felt as though she were locked in place. Deb, still feeding, lowered Ksenia back to the bed. Pausing, Deb kissed Ksenia’s neck deeply. The pain of the puncture had mostly gone away; in its place was a hazy, slightly dizzying sensation of something being drawn out of Ksenia. She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing slowly.

Deb seemed less frantic, now, and had begun to gently mouth Ksenia’s neck between sips of blood. Ksenia giggled a bit. It tickled in a pleasant way, and her body had begun to feel the warmth spreading from the bite. The sensation was not unlike holding a hot mug of tea on a cold, snowy day. She imagined that a cat sleeping in its favorite sunpuddle would feel much the same.

Ksenia slid her arm around Deb’s shoulders. It seemed almost...rude, not to; after all, despite the fact that Deb was taking some of her blood, Ksenia rarely felt this relaxed and content. Her eyelids fluttered down and she smiled slowly. Deb lifted her head. Ksenia frowned. Why had she stopped? Deb kissed her neck once more, then began to lick the bite with gentle short strokes. The skin tightened, pulling together. Ksenia flinched slightly, but relaxed feeling Deb’s warm presence next to her.

Deb scooped Ksenia’s legs up onto the bed, then crawled on after her. Deb tucked Ksenia’s head under her chin and an arm over her waist. Radiating satisfaction, Deb curled herself against the more diminutive seamstress. Ksenia turned slightly, realizing her face was terribly close to Deb’s ample breasts. She blushed, and then decided it didn’t matter. Deb wasn’t trying to seduce her. Ksenia snuggled in to Deb’s plush chest and slid her arm over her waist before promptly falling asleep.
Word count: 781
Artemis Black
Character
Black of the Night
Level
48 / 48 HP
36 / 36 MP
0p / 0g / 1s / 25c

Post by Artemis Black »

Artemis nodded as she confirmed he'd at least be able to keep her while the moon was up. He listened to her talk about her coming contract and kept his eyebrow from raising entirely off his head as he mouthed the name Dáire. He wrapped his arms around her more and offered his open palm. "If you're going on the road, you should take this with you," he said, showing her a small trinket in his hand. It was a small silver trinket, with five stones in a spiraling arc. Three moonstones and three onyx in alternating settings. The silvery spiral seemed designed to sit around an ear but was clearly built to easily accommodate one longer than a human's.

"My mother's sister gave it to me when mother died. I don't know what it is really, but it glows in the moonlight, and it always made me feel safe. I want you to have it, so I know you can feel safe too," he said, a weak smile trying to hold back other emotions. He didn't have anything else to say, and he felt the exhaustion of the day come tumbling down. He simply wiggled as close to her as he could and let the night time come.
Word count: 210
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c

Post by Katarya Frost »

Kat took the earpiece with a look of wonder. "It's beautiful, Artemis." She kissed him. "I shall wear it with pride; you're always so full of surprises." She put the earring in right away; there was something to it, a charm or something; she'd have to scry it to find out what, but at that moment, she was just a girl who had been given a gorgeous present by her man, she pulled him just a little bit closer, her head now on his chest, and her eyes drooped shut. "Good night, Mr. Black." She murmured, before oblivion took her.
Word count: 100