Darning the Red Dress [MATURE]

Ksenia asks Deb for help - which is always an interesting proposition.

Fellsgard is the foundation of Khy'eras' history and through reconstruction, it is now a vibrant and lively city. People reside here due to mild climate, opportunities, and safety and stability. Adventures often start from Fellsgard. Read more...
Ksenia
Character
Craftmistress for Black's at East Hall. Journeyman seamstress for hire
Level
24 / 24 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 40c
Race: Human and Kerasoka
Class: Alchemist

Darning the Red Dress [MATURE]

Post by Ksenia »

She knocked three times on the door into the alcohol cellar and gave the answering man a smile as she made her way into the cellar. “You don’t need to knock every time. We know who you are, and what’s on the other end now. Don’t let me keep you though," the large tough said with a soft return smile.

Ksenia made her way up the stairs with careful steps in the dim light. Sliding into the back door, the kitchen crew was starting to wind down as the dinner rush came to an end. Deb wasn’t in evidence there, so Ksenia wove her way along the back wall over to the door by the storage. Deb wasn’t there either. Curious, Ksenia went up the servant stairs, intending to look in Deb’s room. 'Maybe Deb had a guest snack,' she thought to herself.

As she passed by Cook’s room, she heard Deb’s voice through the door standing ajar. Ksenia caught her eye and pointed down the hall to tell Deb she’d wait. Deb came over to the door and opened it. “I’m glad to see you, dearest," she said, reaching out and taking Ksenia’s hand. She pulled the woman into a long slow hug, stroking her hair and back slowly.

After Ksenia tensed, she slowly started to relax, returning the hug just as fiercely as she had to Artemis earlier. “I’ve missed you," she said as the Korcai finally released her.

"I know, and I’ll pamper you as you deserve as soon as this is done. Perhaps you can shed some light on what happened to Arty earlier today." Deborah looked somewhat hopeful and gently tugged Ksenia into the room and guided her to a chair. Cook nodded at the seamstress and offered her a small smile.

Ksenia felt a twinge of nervousness at the sight of the large man. She adopted a rigidly perfect posture, and averted her eyes so as not to chance angering him. Cook chuckled softly, not entirely unfamiliar with this particular song and dance.

”Dearest, what do you know about what happened today? Anything you have will be helpful," Deborah said, sitting beside Ksenia and slowly stroking and teasing her hair. “The messages we’ve gotten were light on details, only that the witch is Banished."

Ksenia grimaced, looking at Deb. “What little I heard, was that he had given her an earring, they called it quits, and she broke it somehow, irreparably. Apparently it had a lot of sentimental value to him. Um, not a lot more I know. Something about a scroll and banishment. Magic was used, Artemis got sick, and Dáire, the elf ranger we’d worked with, brought him back safe." She paused a moment. “Oh, and I made Journeyman."

Cook frowned severely and folded his hands in front of his face. “That is enough information Ksenia. Thank you very much, you’re free to go. I only ask you bring a prepared message to Artemis in the morning."

“Of course Cook, when should I pick the message up?" Ksenia asked, her voice soft as a whisper. She let her eyes rise to the edge of the tabletop but no higher.

“I’ll have Deborah collect it for you, make sure to check with her before you leave. Sleep well and congratulations, Journeyman Ksenia," Cook said, appearing much softer as he replied. Deborah rose and took Ksenia’s hand in her own, leading the woman from the room with a knowing smile on her lips.

After guiding the half-elf from Cook’s room to her own, Deb took Ksenia and sat her on the bed before sitting next to her. “You look lovely, you know. Where did you get that dress?"

“I had to make something for the exam, so I made the dress myself," Ksenia explained. She leaned into Deb’s shoulder. “And sorry, but I need to stay here for the night."

“Why sorry? I get you all to myself." Deb put an arm around Ksenia and pulled the woman to her. “You can tell me about that beautiful dress you made, the exam, and anything else that’s happened this past week." Deb rested her chin on Ksenia’s head. “The Goose would be thrilled to throw you a celebration if you want, dearest."

Ksenia sighed. “I’ve just been at a party thrown by the hall crew, and honestly, I’d rather just have a good meal, a place to work, and things to do," she said, turning toward Deb. “I’ve already got several people interested, and Mr. O’Dell has me helping on a commission with a client of his." She tipped her head up to look at Deb. “His client is the sort every craftsman dreams of: rich, encouraging, and appreciative of the work. Maybe I’ll be lucky and he’ll come to me if Mr. O’Dell is busy," she mused.

“That sounds absolutely wonderful for you, and I think we could spare some space in one of the rooms. Cece stays with her man after all," Deborah was stroking and caressing Ksenia at every opportunity, clearly feeling some withdrawal from her half-elf. “Maybe you can put together a few batches of things and do them all at once. I know many of the girls around here would love even minor things ." She kissed the top of Ksenia’s head softly.

Ksenia thought for a moment. “That’s an idea. If I can find out what people want most, I can probably do some batches." She knew pockets would be popular; maybe aprons, but she wasn’t sure what else.

“Can I force you into a bath? I’d like to make you smell of jasmine and give you the pampering you deserve," Deb asked, stroking Ksenia’s hair. Ksenia shivered, enjoying the light tingle it sent over her head.

“We can do that," Ksenia said. “I - I want your help with something, though. If it’s not too much -"

“It’s not too much trouble," Deb said, giving Ksenia a look of amusement with a touch of admonishment. “What is it?"

Ksenia drew into herself a bit. “I was staying at Mr. O’Dell’s house this past week, and I - I saw how they are around each other. Comfortable. They care a great deal about each other, and they -" Ksenia broke off, trying to find a way to say what she felt. “They kiss, they hug, they’ve had a daughter together, there’s obviously more affection there than just a pat on the shoulder. And I - I want that. I want to be able to have someone who loves me. Who I’m not afraid to let kiss me, and I can do nice things for, and maybe they’ll be kind to me in return." She swallowed hard. “Maybe - well, you know," she said, her ears and cheeks turning red.

She leaned into Deb. “But right now, someone touches me and I tense. I can’t even imagine someone touching me - um, intimately," Ksenia said, her voice dropping and becoming softer. “Can you help me find some way to get more comfortable? Or at least not so nervous?" She flicked her gaze up at Deb.

Deborah looked a strange mix of two emotions. Her eyes held a soft sadness, and perhaps pity, for the beleaguered half-elf she’d chosen to pamper. Her mouth however was twisted into a most wicked open grin that showed her fangs prominently while still giving the barest sight of her velvety tongue.

“Oh sweet dearest, I think I can certainly help with that. I’ll need you to have a word, something to say when you truly cannot handle anything further. After that, we can begin tonight if it pleases you," Deborah said in a tone Ksenia had heard before. The Korcai was suddenly starving, and Ksenia was going to be the meal.
To view this content, you must log in.  ]
"Now that you’re sufficiently dirtied, we can get you to bed ."

“Supposed to be clean," mumbled Ksenia. "At least my feet?"

“Of course, lover," Deb laughed and shifted the half-elf around to lift one of her feet from the water. She made quick work of it, scrubbing with practiced hands. Ksenia lazily lifted her other foot, barely keeping it out of the water for Deb to wash.

Yawning, Ksenia slid her arms around Deb’s neck. "Bed time, then?"

“You’re practically a sailor with how you’re one and done, lover. That will change drastically with time," Deb said, patting Ksenia’s shoulder and rising to pull her out of the bath. "Come now, if we don’t use the decadent towels someone else will."

“Mkay," Ksenia agreed sleepily. She took the offered towel and dried her hair before wrapping the towel around her shoulders. Blinking slowly, she dried off her arms and torso, legs and feet, before draping the towel over the edge of the bath. She shuffled out of the bathroom to the gloriously large bed and crawled under the covers.

“Leave room for me, lover," Deb said as the sound of the tub draining lessened with the closing bathroom door. The Korcai was suddenly there almost atop Ksenia and wrapping her up in her arms like a precious doll or favored pillow.

Ksenia made a half-hearted attempt to give Deb room, but accomplished very little before the warmth and safety of Deb’s arms lulled her to sleep.

Hands, grabbing. Pulling her dress down. Squeezing, vicious and uncaring. Shoving her skirt up. Forcing her hands to hold and touch. Pushing her around.

Ksenia dreamt of the ghosts of hands past, the ungentle men who had pawed at her and shoved her around. She twitched in her sleep, mumbling. Deb heard her and stroked her arm. "I'm here, lover, you're safe. They won't manhandle you again. Only pleasant touches. You can say no any time you want," she reminded Ksenia.

"Deb?" Ksenia asked softly.

"I'm here," Deb replied.

"Good," Ksenia said, pulling herself closer to Deb's warmth. "I hate it when I remember - those hands."

"I'd much rather you remember mine," Deb said softly, tucking Ksenia's head under her chin.

If she hadn't been so close, she wouldn't have heard Ksenia's softly mumbled, "Me too." As it was, the Korcai smiled and held the woman in her arms a little more firmly as she fell back asleep.
Word count: 1754
Ksenia
Character
Craftmistress for Black's at East Hall. Journeyman seamstress for hire
Level
24 / 24 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 40c
Race: Human and Kerasoka
Class: Alchemist

Re: Darning the Red Dress [MATURE]

Post by Ksenia »

Ksenia woke to find a naked Korcai wrapped around her, waiting patiently for her to get up. “Good morning, lover,” Deb murmured into Ksenia’s ear. Ksenia wiggled around to hug Deb properly.

“Good morning to you too. I didn’t think you’d still be here. You usually leave - oh, but that’s after you feed.” Ksenia yawned and stretched. She felt Deb’s eyes on her as she moved. “What’s wrong?”

“I'm going to need a sip, Lover. Otherwise, I'll lock you and the boy into his little hideaway and drink my fill.” Deb’s voice was rougher than usual, almost hoarse. Ksenia turned to look at her. Deb looked like she’d been stretched thin, her cheeks hollowed, and her skin a bit pallid.

“Didn’t you eat recently?” Ksenia asked, her brows knitting together, concern creeping into her voice.

“I’d planned to hunt last night - but the Banishment had to be dealt with, and then you were here,” Deb started to explain.

“So, no, you haven’t eaten, and then you let me keep you all night - I’m sorry, Deb. I didn’t mean to be cruel but last night - that was probably torture,” Ksenia said, with a sad smile on her face. “Come here, please, and eat.” She turned her head to the side to expose the length of her neck.

“Not on the bed here. The linen is too fine,” Deb said, standing and tugging Ksenia into the bathroom. Gesturing to the empty tub, she waited for Ksenia to get in. Ksenia perched on the edge and gave Deb a small, devious smile. She flipped her hair to her far shoulder and ran a hand down the length of her neck before swinging her legs into the tub and sitting against the back wall.

Deb climbed in after her. “I see you did pay attention last night.”

“I tried,” Ksenia replied. “One thing I want from you before you start.” She swallowed, forcing herself to be brave. “I want you to kiss me,” she said, her voice quieter.

Deb grinned wickedly and leaned in, a bit of light returning to her somewhat faded eyes. “Of course lover,” she said, leaning in to kiss Ksenia firmly on the lips. Before the half-elf could draw her into a longer kiss she moved and kissed at the ear, along the neck, and down further. She pressed her lips onto Ksenia’s nipple and twirled her tongue slowly before finally pulling back. “You didn’t say where, and I felt you deserved it.”

Ksenia’s face and chest had flushed from the surprise and awakening arousal. “That - not what I expected,” Ksenia said, breathing heavily. “You did do what I asked, though - so. Breakfast?” She drew a hand down her neck.

The Korcai’s eyes went wide and then narrowed as a faint guttural hiss came from her throat. She shot forward, the movement stopping just short of slamming into Ksenia’s neck before her fangs gently sank in. Deb moaned loudly and shivered as the first drop of precious blood entered her. After several long moments Deb took a slow suckling gulp and purred.

Ksenia whimpered as she felt Deb begin to drink, pulling the blood from her. Then the Korcai’s tongue was caressing her skin, easing the faint tingle of pain where the teeth had marked her. Ksenia tugged Deb to her, holding the Korcai more firmly than her usual arm across Deb’s back while she fed. Stroking Deb’s back, Ksenia held the woman almost on her lap as the Korcai continued to drink. Deb shifted, and her breasts pressed against Ksenia. Smiling mischievously, Ksenia slid her hand around the outside of one of Deb’s breasts until she found Deb’s nipple. She squeezed very gently, unsure of exactly what response she would provoke from the Korcai.

Deb tensed suddenly and snapped her head back, her tongue still slid well out of her mouth. She twirled it on her lips before slipping it back in and grinning. “You must be careful, lover, or I’ll think you’re ready for far more than a bit of touching,” she said in a husky purr. Already her cheeks seemed a little less sunken, her skin beginning to regain its porcelain purity.

Ksenia blushed at Deb’s words - and just a little at being caught out. “A good student practices her lessons, doesn’t she?” Ksenia tried for a joking tone. “We could talk about what you could do - next time. For now -” she stroked the back of Deb’s head. “Eat. You still look pale,” Ksenia said firmly.

Deb shook her head slowly, “This is enough, I will find a snack this afternoon and perhaps a meal tomorrow morning,” she said, pressing her chest into Ksenia’s hand instead. “Besides, we really should be getting going if we’re to catch Arty at all. He disappears so often.”

“Somehow I don't think you're that concerned about getting going soon," Ksenia remarked. She gently squeezed Deb's generous breast and let go. "I do have to deliver the message though, and I have no desire to cross Cook." She shivered at the thought of falling under the man’s ire, but chuckled when the motion made a drop of blood slide down her neck. “You’re a messy eater this morning,” she said with a grin.

Deb leaned in her mouth again and licked languidly at Ksenia’s neck, pressing her tongue and finishing the work she had begun. “Perhaps I just want more excuses to lick and suck,” Deb said in a slow sensual purr.

Ksenia laughed, “Like you'd wait for an excuse.” Waiting until Deb had finished her ministrations, Ksenia pulled herself out of the tub, catching the edge as she wobbled. “We’ve got time for me to have something to eat, right?”

“Of course, lover. I’d not deny you a meal when I’ve indulged my own. I’ll go get the letter, you replenish your strength. I might be unable to resist you long enough to escape.” Deb rose and moved through the bedroom and out into the hall, her naked form swaying slowly as she disappeared from sight.

Ksenia chuckled and scooped her exam dress off the floor. Sliding it over her head, she tugged it down and did up the buttons of the bodice, but ignored the cuffs. She rolled the sleeves up to the elbows and stuffed her feet into her shoes. Honestly, she didn’t really care much beyond being covered; she’d get fresh stockings and clothes when she went back to the Hall. Perhaps she'd even work with Deb to keep a small collection of clothes at the Goose, especially if her lessons were going to be a more regular occurrence.

Down in the kitchen, a few kitchen staff were working, with food piled on the end of a prep table for the staff. Ksenia snagged a plate and filled it quickly. Reaching for a tea mug, she saw Robert in the butchery and waved briefly. The butcher motioned as if she should wait a moment and then returned to his work. Ksenia nodded and filled her tea mug before sitting in front of the fire in view of the butchery. Last night and this morning had made her hungry and she was considering seconds before long.

Robert came over with a few slices of sausage freshly cooked and slid them on to Ksenia’s plate. "Here, she never takes her cut and you'll need them if I don't miss my guess. What's she giving you for bumping your frequency?" he asked with a knowing grin.

“It’s only every two weeks, she just got caught up last night and couldn’t hunt,” Ksenia said, biting into a piece of sausage. “I don’t know what you put in these - nor do I want to know - but they’re delicious.” She licked her lips to catch a bit of grease.

"Marcy's recipe, she has a keen tongue for spices. And if she wasn’t planning to feed from you, why were you two in the suite all night?" Robert raised an eyebrow in interest.

Ksenia felt the blush creeping up her neck. “Um,” she said, searching for a topic to change the conversation. “Oh by the way, I have something I’d like to ask you to hang on to for Marcy, since whenever she comes back, you’ll probably see her first. You haven’t told me what you’d like for me to make you, either. I don’t like having debts hanging over my head,” she said quickly with forced cheerfulness.

"Smart woman, and I'm sure she'll not stop talking about this for days," he replied with a twinge to his lips. "As for me, maybe a good cap. I haven't cut my hair in a bit, and it's starting to be in the way." He shrugged his shoulders, not really sure what he'd need or want otherwise. "Speaking of, I should probably go check on the idiot. Heard he ruined my favor from the witch yesterday." Robert shook his head and grinned. "Bastard."

"Oh good, you're eating well, lover," Deb said as she strode into the kitchen holding what looked like a massive pile of grey fabric.

"Lover- wait, really? I didn't peg you for one to make that jump. Figured you'd let Artemis wear you down and leave you breathless. Damnit, now I owe Tommy money." Robert frowned and glared at Deborah for several moments. "So what's her favorite?" he asked suddenly, his expression becoming wicked.

Deb grinned and licked her lips slowly. "A woman doesn't reveal her lover's secrets. You know that, Robert. Otherwise I'd have more answers about you."

"Can you both maybe not talk about this -" Ksenia waved her hand between Deb and herself. "Right in front of me like I'm not even here?"

"Fair," said Robert with a slight shrug. "Let me finish up real quick and I'll join you for the trip over." Without waiting for a reply he moved back into the butcher's room and set to work.

Ksenia sulked a little as she finished up the last of her breakfast. “What’s that pile of fabric, Deb?”

"For the short trip around the corner dear. No sense in risking things when I can simply look like a bog creature," Deb answered. She lifted it up and Ksenia could see the multiple thick layers of fabric. Ksenia nodded and put her plate in the pile of dirty dishes.

Coming up to Deb, Ksenia said, "Please don't tell Robert anything. I don't want him to know." Her voice was quiet, just above a whisper.

“Lover, he knows now as much as he ever will. Robert is kept somewhat apprised of all my chosen ones. In the event of an… accident he can come prepared,” she said, shrugging slightly and stroking Ksenia’s hair.

“I guess that’s a good idea. Don’t skip a meal on my behalf though.” Ksenia looked up at the Korcai. “I don’t want you going hungry, even if I’m here. I can always steal you away after if I really want - at least that’s what you said,” Ksenia added with a frown.

"There is always time for my dearests and even more for my lovers," Deb replied kissing Ksenia softly. "I'll be sure not to concern you by going hungry if you are sure to lavish me with attention."

“I think I can do that,” Ksenia said. “Oh - I should probably keep some clothes here if my 'lessons' are going to be a regular thing,” she said, thoughtfully. “Would you have a place I can keep them?”

"As long as you're not bothered by their companions I have several drawers with room available."

Ksenia looked at Deb, slightly bewildered. “Do I want to know what else might be in those drawers?”

"Fun," Deb winked back as she mouthed the word. Robert reappeared from the butcher's room without his usual bloodied smock and carrying a small satchel that clicked softly as he moved.

"We going then?" he asked, nodding towards Deb's heavy cloak. Deb nodded and slid the mass of fabric over herself, taking several moments to adjust it fully into place.

"Lead on," came in a muffled chuckle from deep within the shrouded mass. Ksenia led them all out the back door, down the alley to the alcohol cellar. She headed down the stairs and waved to the tough there as Deb and Robert thudded down after her.
Word count: 2119