Keeping Down the Spirits

Katarya the Witch and Daire the Ranger team up to take down a nasty spirit that has been bothering the locals.

Verdant Row can be chaotic or peaceful to a fatigued adventurer. Managed by spirits, this town serves as a temporary stop for a person to rest and eat. If there is no trouble about, a stay here is lovely, due to the nearby picturesque scenery. Read more...
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c
Race: Human
Class: Wizard

Re: Keeping Down the Spirits

Post by Katarya Frost »

Kat let out a small groan as she finally awoke. She was not a morning person, and certainly not an outdoors person, but she had to admit the fresh air in her lungs was nicer than that of Fellsguard.

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she pulled her cloak from around her, and sat up. "Is that tea?" She asked, then made her way over. "It was quite something to go to sleep with a show like we saw last night. I might have missed my bed, but I doubt I will ever have a chance to be lulled into slumber by the glowing spirits of the undead!"

Kat took some porridge and drank her tea eagerly. "Without you here I'd have just eaten some bread and cheese. You'll have to teach me some survival skills, one day." Her eyes went to his quiver. "How are you feeling about today? Ready to banish an evil spirit and get some coin?"

As she came awake, the young with seemed in good spirits ... no pun intended ... and smiled as Nyx chattered and splashed herself in the stream.
Word count: 186

"Now is the Time, now is Hour, mine is the Magic, mine is the Power"