Pictures of your pets

Chatter not related to roleplaying in Khy'eras can be posted here. Topics can be about movies, tv, games, outside life happenings, etc. As always, attempt to be respectful of member opinions.
May
Writer
Chain-drinking Tea Diva

Pictures of your pets

Post by May »

I am shamelessly obsessed with dogs, cats, hamsters and every other conceivable type of pet, so let's see some pics of your furry friends, if you please? I want to live vicariously through those of you that are able to own animals (we live in a tiny flat and my husband is allergic to cats and most dogs – woe is me!).

Although she isn't mine, here's my parents' old girl (we think she's pushing 14!):
Lili.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.'
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Pictures of your pets

Post by Memoria »

I was waiting for some one to start this thread!

Here's our Rook, who was adopted from a shelter in Dallas, Texas. He's our eldest boy right now, probably about 9 or 10ish. He enjoys cuddling, pretending he's the top dog (even though he's a cat), and Greenies chicken flavored crunchy treats.

This is Sam, our Chocolate Lab mix who loves swimming, eating food, and sleeping. He's about 7 or 8, but we're not to sure. He was found roaming around Fort Worth, Texas and his owners never picked him up (even though he had a microchip). We eventually adopted him after he was shipped off to Colorado.

At least but not least, this is my beloved Nico, the first dog my husband and I adopted. At four months old, she was left tied to a fence. Like, who does that? A foster took her in, then I campaigned to take her home. She's a German Shepherd mix, not very big though. She likes going for walks and adventurous things, sleeping on my entire pillow, and wrestling with Sam.

May
Writer
Chain-drinking Tea Diva

Post by May »

They are really gorgeous! I'm so jealous. :cry:

Good to hear Rook is top dog (or at least thinks he is). I always envisage cats as the overlords of households. XD
'Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.'
Hedger
Writer

Post by Hedger »

Baldy is the bottle boy that's glued to me 24/7 and Mordecai is the sweet little voidboi diva. They love each other :love:

Also, bonus gecko!
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Post by Memoria »

I love Baldy's bow tie. Truly a dapper cat if I've ever seen one.
Hedger
Writer

Post by Hedger »

So dapper!

Last time I tried to take his collar away (he kept getting stuck while grooming) he threw a bit of a tantrum about it actually! He doesn't like being naked!
Rodeon
Writer

Post by Rodeon »

These two don't live with me, but I'll be damned if they aren't my dogs anyways.

Two darling Borzois, one is two and the other is one year old!
Hedger
Writer

Post by Hedger »

I always love your beautiful longboi babies <3 so precious, so pretty!