Obligitory new member post

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Æon
Writer
Wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Obligitory new member post

Post by Æon »

Well, this is something. I didn't think I'd join another play by post website again but here we are. After a hibernation that lasted five years, I finally found a site I'd like to give a shot.

My name is Æon. I last joined a site called Imythess which was claimed by the great Tapatalk purge of 2018 (though I hadn't actually been active on that site for a few years... but I reguarly checked in). Now I'm feeling the need to start writing again, and I hope to start with this site. It looks grand and I can't wait to get stuck in.

Looking forward to RPing with you all. See you in the field!
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Obligitory new member post

Post by Memoria »

Hi @Æon! Welcome to Khy'eras! I hope you find your home again in our quaint, little RPG. :) To be honest, it's been a while since I've actually RPed with anyone also, though I have been working on Khy'eras for years.
Æon
Writer
Wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Post by Æon »

Well, would you like to change that? I'm still trying to figure out what character I'm wanting to play but when I do, you should join me for a topic.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Post by Memoria »

Æon wrote: September 1st, 2019, 8:07 am Well, would you like to change that? I'm still trying to figure out what character I'm wanting to play but when I do, you should join me for a topic.
Sure! I'll definitely try, though I have some catching up to do for sure!