The Dragon Rises

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Arthur
Writer
The Dragon Rises

The Dragon Rises

Post by Arthur »

Hello all as you can possibly tell I am new here. The name is Arthur. I am going to be running around as the dragon Kurvandr. I have been rping for around 14 years across all types of roleplay. So I have seen and done most styles of roleplay. Though I am used to DnD style like this., I usually play dragons or half-dragons on fantasy sites as I prefer to play my scaled brethren. lets see about me. I live in the Southern United States, I am the very definition of a Southern Nerd. Whats a Southern Nerd you might ask? Well we do things normal nerds might do its just we like to blow stuff up, shoot, hunt and fish as well,. I am also a bit of a History Nerd as well. I read a lot of Alternate History a look at the what if. Though I do like fantasy like Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time, Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, R.A. Salvatore Drizzt Series and so much more.

I watch a lot of movies and television and play video games normal stuff really. When I am not writing or doing that other stuff I do Security work and take care of two dogs and go down to the farm and see if I cant kill some wild hogs. So thats me in a nutshell. Hope to have fun here.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: The Dragon Rises

Post by Memoria »

Welcome to Khy'eras, @Arthur! I can't wait to see your dragon and hope that they find Khy'eras is a good home. :D

I like Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series as well, though I've only read to book 3, Blood of the Fold. And there's so many, so I'll have to get on that. Some day!