Is this the bingo hall?

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Grandpa
Writer
Tapioca's worst enemy.

Is this the bingo hall?

Post by Grandpa »

To those who I haven't already met in Discord? Greetings. I go by the name Grandpa and it's a pleasure to be roleplaying with you. When it comes to the topic, I've been roleplaying for roughly 11 years now and I've found that my best work is done when I'm writing something unsettling. I enjoy the dark and twisted psyches of fiction's greatest villains; especially those who managed to be so in plain sight. My aim is to bring a bit of darkness to the setting, creating characters that others may find disturbing simply because of their thought processes. It's been a while since I've gotten excited to join a roleplay so I'll be sure to give this one my all.

Warm greetings,
Tapioca's worst enemy.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Is this the bingo hall?

Post by Memoria »

Welcome again, @Grandpa! Based on your introduction here, I can't wait to see what you do with your character, since it seems very opposite!