Hey it's me Foglegs

For real.

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Foglegs
Writer
Sand Cursed Galaxy

Hey it's me Foglegs

Post by Foglegs »

Hey all!

I'm a web developer/designer and I've been Rping a while. Here because Hedger (Made up name, real name is FightForce450) linked the site and I'm trying to motivate myself to write after some bad life times. I've run a few forums with Des, my best friend/partner/person who puts up with me the best, and I obtained special permission to join this site. I didn't need it, I just like subtly implying she is a tyrant. Anyways, have some true facts.

1. I really like professional wrestling even though I don't watch it all that much anymore. I still pay actual real money for podcasts about it though. You know, because the business.
2. Super into audiobooks after starting a book club with my friend like 2 years ago. I listened to 52 books last year and this year the goal is 104, it's the year of exponential growth. It's normally Sci-Fi and Fantasy but sometimes I'll listen to a Real Book and pretend I'm better than I am.
3. Much in the same way as wrestling I like video games I just never play them anymore. I will immediately come out of retirement if they make a new Legacy of Kain though. As long as it's not online mutliplayer because I don't want other people to be involved in my vampire adventures.
4. I love buying gadgets. Normally from China. I go through a lot of Bluetooth headphones but they are cheap and I love them.
5. I'm super into politics. I will not discuss it unless prompted but if prompted then you better strap in for a long diatribe about how Brexit is the perfect storm.
6. I should really read The Perfect Storm as I call things the perfect storm a lot. At least watch the film.
7. My favourite film is In Bruges, my favourite band is the Mountain Goats, my favourite book series is Discworld and my favourite person is you~~~~ (It's actually Des but everything I write is with her as my audience)
8. I once saw the Dad from Fraiser in real life.
9. I am unduly excited about the new Star Trek Picard series and got chastised for watching the trailer five times when on holiday. I don't want the game to end.
10. I am undefeated in German Monopoly.
Hedger
Writer

Re: Hey it's me Foglegs

Post by Hedger »

Woah, it's Froglegs!
Foglegs
Writer
Sand Cursed Galaxy

Post by Foglegs »

Please in future check my pronunciation guide. :/
Hedger
Writer

Post by Hedger »

Will do frogitha!
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Post by Memoria »

Hi @Foglegs! Welcome again! I used to watch wrestling with my best friend back in the 90s. I don't anymore, but it was fun and like watching a soap opera where people beat each other up with chairs. I once surprised a co-worker of mine when I told him that Paul Bearer was the guy who came out with the Undertaker, because he didn't think I knew anything about wrestling.