Will start topics for food

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Syphon
Writer
Gronk!

Will start topics for food

Post by Syphon »

I've never known what to write on these things to be honest.
Hi, I am Syphon. This is my first play-by-post that I've joined for years and I'm looking forward to getting back into writing again. I recently discovered through a random google search that some cheeky twit decided to plagarise me with one of my characters. As I read through the posts, reacting in horror as to what they were doing with my character, I came to realise how long it had been since I had written anything.

So I decided to 'reboot' the character (hey, if Hollywood can do it) and put them in this world. Rothardan is one of my favourite characters, as he is an old fashioned knight in shining armour. No dark gritty version, no complex character motives that require years of investment etc.
He's an old fashioned good guy.

Anyway, I'll finish Roth's character sheet soon... I promise. But for now, I say hello to each of you and look forward to RPing with you.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Will start topics for food

Post by Memoria »

Hi @Syphon ! Welcome to the forum! I'm a sucker for reboots. My only real character on this game is a reboot from an older game. I'm looking forward to seeing what new inspirations come with tossing your character into the world of Khy'eras!
Sylent
Writer
Unprofessional Excuse Generator

Post by Sylent »

Rothardan...that name sounds...really familiar...

Anywho, I have a hunter/survivalist type character in/from the Irtouen Reaches. Already have a thread but you might have to bring your own food. Unless you're nice to Eaume. She might share. Mebbe. Mebbe not. But mebbe.

But anyway, hai. Welcome.
"This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. If we took just 5 minutes to recognize each other's beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences. That's not hard. It's really an easier and better way to live."

~Ellen Page
Syphon
Writer
Gronk!

Post by Syphon »

Sylent wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:09 pm Rothardan...that name sounds...really familiar...

Anywho, I have a hunter/survivalist type character in/from the Irtouen Reaches. Already have a thread but you might have to bring your own food. Unless you're nice to Eaume. She might share. Mebbe. Mebbe not. But mebbe.

But anyway, hai. Welcome.
Imythess or Arda ring a bell?
Sylent
Writer

Post by Sylent »

Unholy mother of hell. Srsli?

Mac. I was on Arda on and off but then on Imy, and now on Tarjin. Though I've had some computer trouble and I'm using a spare comp now. Haven't really jumped back into Tarjin yet. But holy crap. I knew I recognized that name.

If you're on Discord at all, look up Sylent Hyll. That's me.
"This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. If we took just 5 minutes to recognize each other's beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences. That's not hard. It's really an easier and better way to live."

~Ellen Page
Syphon
Writer
Gronk!

Post by Syphon »

Sylent wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:21 pm Unholy mother of hell. Srsli?

Mac. I was on Arda on and off but then on Imy, and now on Tarjin. Though I've had some computer trouble and I'm using a spare comp now. Haven't really jumped back into Tarjin yet. But holy crap. I knew I recognized that name.

Good to hear from you again man. I'll probs join the Discord at some point. See you in the field!
Sylent
Writer

Post by Sylent »

Syphon wrote: August 14th, 2020, 12:40 pm
Sylent wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:21 pm Unholy mother of hell. Srsli?

Good to hear from you again man. I'll probs join the Discord at some point. See you in the field!
Definitely! Maybe we'll get to RP together. Heh. Like I said, I do have that open thread that no one's replied to yet, if you wanna jump in somewhere.

~Ellen Page