Handy Dandy Proofer

Perhaps you've found on a bug on the site or want to request a new feature to Khy'eras? Or maybe there's a continuity error in the lore? For any problems or comments, let us know here!
Nausicaa
Writer

Handy Dandy Proofer

Post by Nausicaa »

Just going to list errors I found to the best of my ability. I'm not English major so I will be sticking to the most obvious spelling or errors of the like.

about-getting-started
character around for a decent amount of time but don't know how, the continue reading this Getting Started
Because age is not just a number, this field accepts alternate, non-numeric answers. With races types such as "Undead", the character could be immortal or perhaps the character is so old, that they've forgotten how old they actually are. (Hey, it happens.)
I just highlighted those words because I am not sure if a comma after 'races' or to remove the 's' on races.

lore-races
There is a diverse variety of races (divided into seven specie types) that a person might see while traveling through Khy'eras.
Quietly stirring inside each is motivation that drives them to survive, explore, and conform to the changing world.
Missing a word, perhaps "each individual is motivation"?

setting-ninraih
When passing through the region of Ninraih, even a tiny bit of knowledge on the area should assuredly assist a person with what stepping foot into.
Not sure how to fix but I stumbled hard here.

setting-tviyr
though there are times when the land cools due to snow drift from the Slyscera Mountains and ocean breezes that have chosen to be chilly at night.
Promise I'm not trying to be smart but can the breezes actually make the choice?
even a tiny bit of knowledge on the area should assuredly assist a person with what stepping foot into
I feel like a few words are missing here? I also see this carries over to all setting pages.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Handy Dandy Proofer

Post by Memoria »

@Nausicaa These should all be resolved with the latest updates. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64 Thanks for checking, darlin'.
Mahkasad
Writer

Post by Mahkasad »

Figured I'd add the one I've found here, rather than making new topics. Let me know if I should do otherwise in the future.

gameplay-stats

Magic Points (or MP)
[...] A bonus modifier is added to the MP calculation every ten levels determined by (LEVEL / 10) x MODIFIER. The final HP value is computed by:
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

I've added to my list for the next update.
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

@Mahkasad This is fixed. I'm going to lock this thread, but you can open new topics for future issues / feedback.