[Mature] A Fae Mood

Fortune Faevors the Bold

Fellsgard is the foundation of Khy'eras' history and through reconstruction, it is now a vibrant and lively city. People reside here due to mild climate, opportunities, and safety and stability. Adventures often start from Fellsgard. Read more...
Vanessa LaNore
Character
Seeker of Legends
Level
24 / 24 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 60c
Race: Fae and Human
Class: Bard and Summoner

Re: A Fae Mood

Post by Vanessa LaNore »

Word count: 0
Calem Sabathe
Character
Khy'eras' Okayest Doctor
Level
24 / 24 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Human
Class: Cleric

Post by Calem Sabathe »

Vanessa LaNore
Character
Seeker of Legends
Level
24 / 24 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 60c

Post by Vanessa LaNore »

Calem Sabathe
Character
Khy'eras' Okayest Doctor
Level
24 / 24 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c

Re: [Mature] A Fae Mood

Post by Calem Sabathe »

Vanessa LaNore
Character
Seeker of Legends
Level
24 / 24 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 60c

Post by Vanessa LaNore »

Calem Sabathe
Character
Khy'eras' Okayest Doctor
Level
24 / 24 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c

Post by Calem Sabathe »

Vanessa LaNore
Character
Seeker of Legends
Level
24 / 24 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 60c

Post by Vanessa LaNore »

To view this content, you must log in.  ]

"Mhmm, thank you for that- I hope you found it just as nice-" she purred as she shifted her hips to keep him comfortably beneath her. Vanessa felt a wave of tiredness threaten to overwhelm her as the backlash of all the emotional and mental tension she'd been carrying tore through her and left only a feeling of comfortable warmth. She nuzzled into his neck and hummed again, her wings finally beginning to fade away.

"I think- I will rest here for a moment, and then perhaps we can have a bath and talk some about the coming adventures I've promised you," she offered through a growing grin. "Idols- if you keep this enthusiasm- with a bit of practice I'll be worried for my deadlines." She leaned up and gave him another slow and appreciative kiss before returning to his chest and sighing softly.
Word count: 144
Calem Sabathe
Character
Khy'eras' Okayest Doctor
Level
24 / 24 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c

Post by Calem Sabathe »

To view this content, you must log in.  ]

"Mhmm, thank you for that- I hope you found it just as nice-" Calem couldn't figure out the words to respond. 'Nice' was an understatement. How exactly did you tell someone that they'd completely changed...everything? Somehow he felt Vanessa understood - maybe moreso than he himself did. There were so many thoughts rushing through his head, but he couldn't figure out where to start. But basking in the afterglow with Vanessa - right now it wasn't the time to think about such things. "Y-yes. Maybe some rest would..." Calem's voice trailed off as he felt Vanessa cuddling up against her chest. Calem didn't dare make a sound as she laid down against him. He could feel her heartbeat against his body - and his own felt like it was hammering in her chest.

'She looks so peaceful.' Slowly and gently, Calem traced Vanessa's cheek with the tips of his fingers. Deep down he knew something like this couldn't last. Tomorrow, things would likely go back to how they had been - once again, she'd be a brilliant professor, and he'd just be a silly doctor, dreaming of adventure and romance and all the things he'd only read of in books. 'I just wish this didn't have to end.'

As she mentioned a bath, the thought made Calem blush slightly, as a momentary vision of the professor in nothing but a bubble bath flashed through his head. He took a deep breath, trying not to stir himself again - despite how enjoyable the experience had been, he wasn't quite sure he could perform again just yet. That, and he was trying to make sure Vanessa took him seriously. "Y-yes! I'd like that. The--the adventures, I mean. I'll try not to make you miss your deadlines or be--" Calem stopped. After everything that had just happened, he was mostly hopeful that Vanessa wouldn't see him as a nuisance. "I mean--just. Lying here. W-with you. It's nice." Calem lied back a little, head sinking a little into the pillow as he gently ran a finger through Vanessa's midnight hair. "Yes. Bath. Would be nice--in a minute. Yes." Calem murmured as his own eyes closed. If he was to work with Vanessa, he imagined he'd be working quite hard - perhaps harder than he'd ever been. Hopefully she'd forgive him if he were to close his eyes for just a moment...
Word count: 400