The Word of Lost Souls

Jason awakens in the Chaotic Lucky Fungus, he memory completely gone. He only knows one thing, his name.

Verdant Row can be chaotic or peaceful to a fatigued adventurer. Managed by spirits, this town serves as a temporary stop for a person to rest and eat. If there is no trouble about, a stay here is lovely, due to the nearby picturesque scenery. Read more...
Jason Blake
Character
Level
24 / 24 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Human
Class: Fighter and Sorcerer

Re: The Word of Lost Souls

Post by Jason Blake »

Continuing his eating he thinks about the dagger in his boot and the sword in the mud. "I have a weapon. I guess I will have to go back and get it. Threw it in the mud when I woke up." Finishing the soup, he stands up as he watches Niedra pulls the sword out. It seemed like a good fit for her and she seemed like she was capable. A good person to have with him in this dangerous place.. "Just hope the sword is still there." He makes a mental note of the places that she had mentioned as well. He would have to visit them as well. Domrhask seemed like a good place for him. The sound of it sounded like home.

"Magic would be useful it seems against a land of dead. Perhaps, I should take one of you with me to retrieve my sword and give me a tour of the place. Maybe my memories would come back." He only hoped they would and then he would know who he was. These two women were confident and knew exactly who they were. That was a confidence that he wanted back.

Turning to Bracken he introduces himself, "I have already given my to her." He gestures to Nedria, "You might as well have it. I am Jason Blake."
Word count: 222