Spooky Sundown Voting

Having trouble figuring out where to place your character? From time to time, we'll have events posted that anyone can join in on - whether you're a new member or a seasoned Khy'eras player. Events can be global storylines or forum games that enable opportunities for character development.

Vote for your favorite Spooky Sundown entry!

Poll ended at December 1st, 2020, 7:04 am

Angus Ogille
No votes
Artemis Black
16%
Colle Mellifera
5%
Dáire
5%
Kelwin
11%
Malcolm Rhodes
32%
Soltaevar Velca
26%
Vanessa LaNore
5%
Zaur
No votes

Total votes: 19

Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Spooky Sundown Voting

Post by Memoria »

The time is at hand! Vote for your favorite Spooky Sundown entries. You are allowed to vote for three entries and can re-vote. Polls close on November 30th, 2020. There will be no recount of votes after this date. ;)

Votes can only be cast on "Writer" accounts.

Please take time to read each entry; don't just vote for your best friend or writing partner! A lot of people took the time to write entries for Khy'eras' first event, so read each entry if possible before voting.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Spooky Sundown Voting

Post by Memoria »

Congrats to the following storytellers and most importantly... thank you all for joining in on the fun!
  • First Place: Malcolm Rhodes
  • Second Place: Soltaevar Velca
  • Third Place: Artemis Black
The above characters have received their experience and copper. Also, 50 experience and 25 copper has been awarded to all who entered. I think I was so excited about adding the pumpkin badge, I forgot to hand out experience and copper. :wacko:

Note: Special ranks and items are pending until this weekend!