Hulloo.

Hello. Hola. Aloha. Bonjour. Greetings and salutations. Take me to your leader, primitive human.

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Sylent
Writer
Unprofessional Excuse Generator

Hulloo.

Post by Sylent »

Hulloo. I am bad at these.

Um. Lessee. Been actively writing online since about eighteen. I, um...like pizza and Mountain Dew - not off-brand imitations; they're never good. Original, Code Red...that blue one...the one from Taco Bell is my favorite. Baja Blast. Pepsi actually didn't own Mountain Dew originally; it was its own company...erm. I know way too much about Mountain Dew. Probably.

I'll stop talking now.
"This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. If we took just 5 minutes to recognize each other's beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences. That's not hard. It's really an easier and better way to live."

~Ellen Page
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Hulloo.

Post by Memoria »

Welcome again, @Sylent ! I, personally, haven't drank Mountain Dew in a long time, but I can see why people like it. Can't wait to see where your stories go!
Sylent
Writer
Unprofessional Excuse Generator

Re: Hulloo.

Post by Sylent »

Me, either. No replies as yet to my one thread...but it's open, so it's only a matter of time. Hopefully. But, um...yeah. Hai.
"This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. If we took just 5 minutes to recognize each other's beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences. That's not hard. It's really an easier and better way to live."

~Ellen Page