Salut!

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Astral
Writer
the possum

Salut!

Post by Astral »

I've already poked my head into the discord but I thought I'd leave a little introduction on myself. I am 33 years old, married, and often busy with my work. In the real world, by day I am a fullstack developer for Nationwide. By night(and on the weekends) I go by pen name Astral, and sometimes astralpossum in the MMO world. I am a fantasy genre fanatic. Books, video games, tabletop, larp, I love it all. If I'm able to escape into a wild world full of magic, I am a happy camper.

I have been role playing for over 20 years now. I got my start when I was about 11 years old in old School AOL chat rooms and a Xena-verse RP forum. It is a hobby I've kept pretty consistently and hope to never let go. Since 2012 I have been role playing predominantly in MMOs: guild wars 2, Tera, Rift, Black desert online, ESO, and the list goes on. Haha. However my start was with forum-based RP. And now I am returning to my roots due to a busy schedule. MMO RP has become a bit too fast paced for me. Besides I've been missing indulging in the details of what I'm writing.

I look forward to writing with you all! ^_^
Ozreus
Writer
Eldritch Invoker

Re: Salut!

Post by Ozreus »

Escaping into a fantastical magic full of wonder, adventure and wildness is the best! Great taste in hobbies :D I've not done a ton of RP in those games but I've played every single one. I really like Tera and Rift a few years ago but the most recent ones I've played are guild wars 2 and ESO. Look forward to writing with you Astral!