Hello!

New Here!

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
ElementZ
Writer

Hello!

Post by ElementZ »

Hello, my fellow role players!!!!
I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If anyone is looking to role-play please let me know...I'd love to plot together and get some stuff going. I'll be working on a plotter for my character real soon.

A little bit about me. I'm in the education field. I'm a big nerd. Love to play video games, play magic the gathering, and DND. I currently just built a PC and have been playing divinity 2, skyrim special edition, and Valhielm. Also, I'm from SoCal! I'm also on the discord server if you love to chat!!!
SeleneGomez
Writer

Re: Hello!

Post by SeleneGomez »

ElementZ wrote: August 12th, 2021, 1:28 am Hello, my fellow role players!!!!
I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If anyone is looking to role-play please let me know...I'd love to plot together and get some stuff going. I'll be working on a plotter for my character real soon.

A little bit about me. I'm in the education field. I'm a big nerd. Love to play video games, play magic the gathering, and DND. I currently just built a PC and have been playing divinity 2, skyrim special edition, and Valhielm. Also, I'm from SoCal! I'm also on the discord server if you love to chat!!!
Hey there! Can you drop the invite for the discord server please? Would love to be apart of the community