Duke's Plots & Tracking

Plotter and Tracker for threads and characters, hop on in! :D

Do you have a story in mind that makes you rub your hands together in nefarious glee, but sadly no one to play it with? Post your plots here (evilness not required) and see who might be interested! Or, if you have a check list of adventurous tasks, tracking topics are welcome as well.
Duke
Writer

Duke's Plots & Tracking

Post by Duke »

Player: Duke

Itzcohuatl

Race: Dragon
Class: Magic and Restorative

Overview and ideas:

Itz is a 290 year old dragon who has just begun to truly stretch his wings with explorations of the world outside his own, so while he has an experienced dragon and hardly prone to youthful silliness he still has much to learn and understand about the other peoples of Khy'eras. He is a patient, gentle, and caring individual who tries his best to avoid unnecessary violence. A gifted and experienced healer, and more than capable with several other forms of magic (especially mental) he might prove an invaluable ally and friend to those who need such. He has little time for those who have little interest in understanding others and the world about them, as well as having a strong aversion to those who are unnecessarily cruel. He is looking to understand and find a place in the world for himself and where he might do more than simply hide away.

If he seems of interest to you please do get in touch and I would love a thread or several! I am open to really any sort of thread or scene, long plots, short one offs, anything and everything!

Tracker:

Open Storylines

Seaside Musings (Open)
At the water's edge (Open)

Closed Storylines

Thread 01
Thread 02

Wanted Ads

Thread 01
Thread 02
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Duke's Plots & Tracking

Post by Memoria »

I'd like to get to know Itz (as my character Wish), but it might take me a few days to ponder how to respond and where. Expect to be surprised! :whistle:
Itzcohuatl
Character
Obsidian Serpent
Level
25 / 25 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Dragon
Class: Magical and Restoration

Re: Duke's Plots & Tracking

Post by Itzcohuatl »

Memoria wrote: May 5th, 2020, 2:34 am I'd like to get to know Itz (as my character Wish), but it might take me a few days to ponder how to respond and where. Expect to be surprised! :whistle:
AWESOME! :D I am super excited to see when it comes! :woot: