Next Update

Want to get the scoop on all of the recent updates, news, and announcements that have made it into Khy'eras? This would be the place to check.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Next Update

Post by Memoria »

Hi everyone!

I had originally planned to have our next content update out by the end of August, but I am trying to be more realistic with my timelines. Summer was a little busy, therefore I am anticipating the next round of updates to come out by the end of September. There's going to be new lore additions as well as improvements to existing lore. I didn't want to rush this update before the end of August. Highlights include:
  • Naming and descriptions for Khy'eras' major bodies of water.
  • Life cycles/stages for each race.
  • Character census (maybe...).
  • BBCode guide.
  • And more...!
Anyway, that's a small glimpse of what's to come. In the meantime, keep on writing those stories and creating those characters! I feel we've had a great few months since opening and I'm so glad to have met the company of a great group of writers.

Also, if you have not done so yet, please feel free to submit quotes of your favorite characters! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43 I'd love to get player text up on the site!
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Next Update

Post by Memoria »

Hi folks!

Unfortunately, I did not get all the lore updates out before the end of the month. I did get a few small updates out recently, but I am hoping end of October for all the lore change goodies. Again, sorry for the delay!