Seeking Human(/half-human) companion(re:keeper) for Ue'drahc

Abandoned or retired topics are moved here. If you wish to have a thread restored, please message staff.
Astral
Writer
the possum

Seeking Human(/half-human) companion(re:keeper) for Ue'drahc

Post by Astral »

Yvirath

Due Date: 02/28/21 - After this point, I may turn this character into an adoptable NPC.
Reason: A few months ago, a Ue'drahc and a "Human" (can be mixed-race, just need to be mostly-human in appearance) departed from an isolated village on the hunt for knowledge. Their current goal? Fellsgard technology.
Connections: This will be up to the writer. I will be sharing Top Secret :TM: details on the village from which they originate. And we can discuss connections and others things at that point.

Specifics:
  • For the sake of spoiling things, there are certain details I am not sharing here. If interested in rolling a character that has a long history with Yvirath, feel free to DM me here or reach out over Discord! (Astral#4368)
  • The jist of this request is for an adventuring companion to travel alongside a childhood Ue'drahc "friend/foe" in situations where pretending to be human is dire. Only "expectation" I have is the writer understands how important it is to keep information about the village on lock down.
  • I am open to any kind of relationship for these two. Frien-imies, so-close-they-should-be-siblings, lovers, strangers, competition in a love triangle. I am open to it all!
  • They both hail from a secluded village, situated in a valley surrounded by forest in the Northeastern corner of Tviyr. The village is about a two days walk from the Ordinuad river, assuming one knows how to navigate the densely packed evergreens of Slyscera’s northern foothills. The rolling forestscape keeps their village tucked out of sight.
  • The pair left towards the end of Winter and were traveling down the Ordinuad river, headed towards Verdant Row.
RP Hook: During their first few nights traveling down the Ordinuad river, something terrible happened and they were separated. Their first suggested goal is to reunite with each other (unless, of course, their character dictates another response). This will be another thing to discuss.

Disclaimer: If this character doesn't spark anyone's interest, then I will flesh this character out as an adoptable NPC. That way I can retain the RP hook involved here. Thanks for reading!
Ozreus
Writer
Eldritch Invoker

Re: Seeking Human(/half-human) companion(re:keeper) for Ue'drahc

Post by Ozreus »

I know we talked about it a bit on Discord but getting something here to claim this ;)
Astral
Writer
the possum

Re: Seeking Human(/half-human) companion(re:keeper) for Ue'drahc

Post by Astral »

Turns out life has other plans for me, so I will not be able to join you all in this wonderful world of Khy'Eras. This request is closed and can be archived. Thank you for the inspiration. <3