Request a Review

Do you have a story in mind that makes you rub your hands together in nefarious glee, but sadly no one to play it with? Post your plots here (evilness not required) and see who might be interested! Or, if you have a check list of adventurous tasks, tracking topics are welcome as well.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Request a Review

Post by Memoria »

@William Spurr Nice job! I don't have any suggestions.

You are correct in saying that there is still traffic on the ocean despite the mists. My intent was the mist is typically out a number of miles, but on certain parts of the land and on certain days (maybe also effected by the weather), it'll draw closer to the coastline. It is possible to sail into the mist and sailors have attempted it, but the mist can get crews lost easily and give nasty sea beasties shadowy cover. Just a few extra ideas for you!

I'll put it on my next update to maybe add a little blurb somewhere about how ocean travel and exploration works, but for now, I think you're good to go!
Ffraid
Character
my outfit is my nametag.
Level
24 / 24 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Shapeshifter
Class: Ranger

Post by Ffraid »

Please, have a ffraid!
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

@Ffraid Looks good. Ffraid seems pretty "open" as to what you can do. There's lots to work with! Have fun!
Toa
Character
Better is Better
Level
22 / 22 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Lumeacia
Class: Sorcerer and Wizard

Post by Toa »

Would appreciate if you could give a look over Toa! Fun fact, she's supposed to be a Wizard/Sorcerer as opposed to Wizard/Summoner but I managed to mess up one of the parts of the profile I can't edit because it's late and I'm a genius.
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

@Toa Everything looks good! I didn't see any issues. I also changed your profile to be Wizard / Sorcerer. I was thinking she sounded more like a Sorcerer than a Summoner. I read your profile first before this request. :D
Roan Mohan
Character
Luminous & Bright
Level
23 / 23 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Fae
Class: Bard

Post by Roan Mohan »

Hello! Just a fae musician at your service. I left a lot of open spaces to explore in words instead of carving them into stone, but I think the story of Roan is a tale best told in long form, anyway. Probably with instrumental accompaniment.
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

@Roan Mohan Doooo it. The profile looks good. I really like his hair description. Lol
Fluffy Dragon Satan
Writer
Fluffydragon of Doom

Post by Fluffy Dragon Satan »

I just wanted to confirm that everything for my character is acceptable! I was told to try posting this here?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=110

The point that I'm not sure about is whether or not his father being an intelligence worker is acceptable
Memoria
Administrator

Post by Memoria »

@Fluffy Dragon Satan This seems like it'll work, though keep in mind that if his father and his father's friend worked in magical intellect for a noble house, this would most likely have been done in secret. Cities such as Domrhask and Fellsgard try to sweep magical presence under the rug and keep it hidden.

The only other thing that stood out is that Seian a rather large man for a Human. While you can definitely go beyond the weight and heights defined on the "Human" page, this felt like it tipped the scale a bit. (No pun intended.)
Shesurus
Character
shiny-object afficionado
Level
25 / 25 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Dragon
Class: Physical and Magical

Post by Shesurus »

Hoping to get some insight into Shesurus' profile! Not sure about his background and religious beliefs currently