Katarya Frost - Don't Make Me Turn You Into A Toad

Do you have a story in mind that makes you rub your hands together in nefarious glee, but sadly no one to play it with? Post your plots here (evilness not required) and see who might be interested! Or, if you have a check list of adventurous tasks, tracking topics are welcome as well.
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c
Race: Human
Class: Wizard

Katarya Frost - Don't Make Me Turn You Into A Toad

Post by Katarya Frost »

Player: Alexander

Katarya Frost

Class: Witch

Background:

After her mother died during childbirth, Katarya was raised by her grandmother Lilian. It was from her that she learned to use magic, studying ancient tomes in secret, hiding her skills from the other residents of Fellsguard.
When her grandmother passed away, her small shop of herbal remedies was passed to Katarya, and now she works in the modest shop full time.
Katarya possesses a desire to do more than run a shop, especially as she learns more and more from the books her grandmother left behind. She does this by forging a network throughout the city, made up of anyone with information that might be of use to her, in her ever quest to influence and control the world around her.

Alas, the lost the shop and her home in a fire, so now she relies on the more shadier characters of the underworld, in order to survive.

Character goals Goals:
IN PROGRESS

Nyx - The Familiar

Last edited by Katarya Frost on October 16th, 2019, 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Now is the Time, now is Hour, mine is the Magic, mine is the Power"
Katarya Frost
Character
Witch
Level
46 / 46 HP
40 / 40 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 35c
Class: Wizard

Re: Katarya - Do Not Let Me Drop A House On You

Post by Katarya Frost »

Active Storylines
  • [Mature] Lilian's Herbal Shop - Title
    After the death of her grandmother, a well respected herbalist and healer named Lilian, Katarya must take over the shop, and still keep her secrets.

Closed/Completed Story lines

"Now is the Time, now is Hour, mine is the Magic, mine is the Power"