- Ahm'kela - pronunciation: ahm-kell-ahh / character, idol
- Idol of travel, earth, and cartography.
- Alchemist - pronunciation: al-kuh-mist / class, supportive
- Supportive class that concocts bombs, contraptions, and potions. May occasionally capture magic to mix into experiments.
- Arcaod - pronunciation: ar-kay-odd / leadership, house
- Manages military and defensive stances as part of Fellsgard's The Lineage.
- Armory, The - pronunciation: thuh ar-muh-ree / leadership, organization
- System of leadership in Domrhask, broken up into five parts: The Sword, The Hammer, The Shield, The Staff, and The Coin.
- Ajteire - pronunciation: ahj-ter / place, city
- City in Ninraih founded by the Fae whom share a livelihood with the Kerasoka. Protected from surrounding jungle.
- Agnosticism - pronunciation: ag-nos-tuh-siz-uhm / category, religion
- Religious concept permitting a person to keep an open mind. One is "on the fence" when it comes to believing in Eidolons or Idols.
- Animation - pronunciation: an-uh-may-shun / magic, invocation
- Magic that brings life to everyday objects and can be used for levitation.
- Archaicism - pronunciation: ar-kay-iz-uhm / category, religion
- Religious practice that involves praying or offering tribute to Eidolons. Teachings focus on tactile symbolism.
- Aquamancy - pronunciation: ah-kwah-man-see / magic, primal
- Water magic allowing an individual to cleanse toxic waters, create bubble shields, etc.
- Atheism - pronunciation: ay-thee-iz-uhm / category, religion
- Religious concept for not believing in Eidolons, Idols, or any version of afterlife.
- Barbarian - pronunciation: bar-bare-ee-uhn / class, combat
- Combat class that rushes into battle, fueled by their rage, often wielding large, two-handed weapons.
- Bard - pronunciation: bahrd / class, supportive
- Supportive class that inspires and boosts senses of allies through music, singing, or poetry.
- Bearded Siren, The - pronunciation: thuh beer-did sigh-ruhn / place, place of interest
- Inside Domrhask's commerce tower, The Bearded Siren is owned by Jilteq Duskryver. The tavern is famous for its robust drinks, hearty meals, and infrequent indoor sporting matches.
- Beast - pronunciation: bee-st / category, race
- Racial classification of creatures that are naturally animalistic, untamable, and exotic, but can learn reason.
- Bhelest - pronunciation: bell-est / character, idol
- Past, malevolent ruler of Khy'eras who released magic to the world. Idol of dominance, illusion, and chaos.
- Caelimancy - pronunciation: see-lie-man-see / magic, primal
- Cosmic magic allowing the projection of ancient energies from the heavens. For example: commanding stars or meteors.
- Cecilia - pronunciation: si-seel-yuh / character, idol
- Freed Khy'eras from Bhelest by using Ristgir's magic and engineering. Idol of hope, invention, warmth, and order.
- Changeling - pronunciation: chainj-ling / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that can change physical form into animals or people.
- Cleric - pronunciation: kler-ick / class, supportive
- Supportive class that focuses on healing and supporting allies. Is almost always religious and influenced by Idols or Eidolons, but does not need to be.
- Coin, The - pronunciation: thuh koin / leadership, branch
- Manages commerce, trade, and mining of Thraora as part of Domrhask's The Armory.
- Combat - pronunciation: kom-bat / category, class
- Class category that specializes in battle actions, meaning one uses armaments or forceful abilities to conquer adversaries.
- Dainyil - pronunciation: deyn-eel / character, eidolon
- Eidolon of literature, music, and art.
- Defensive - pronunciation: dee-fen-siv / magic, other
- A branch of magic that primarily centers on keeping the caster or allies alive with conjurations such as binding, spell cancellation, disarming, or enchanting.
- Domrhask - pronunciation: dom-rask / place, city
- Dwarven city located in Irtuen Reaches that contains eight towers. Will invite outsiders into the city, but residents are not typically please over this.
- Draconic - pronunciation: dray-kon-ick / category, class, concept
- Refers to ideas meaning of or belonging to Dragons.
- Dragon - pronunciation: drag-uhn / race, beast
- Reptile-like race ranging in size that has scales, wings, horns, and/or tails. Dragons were called to help Ixaziel with Nihegora, but abandoned this plight in fear of their own extinction.
- Dream - pronunciation: dreem / magic, manipulation
- Magic that can implant dreams or nightmares into sleeping bodies, allowing the caster to enter the subconscious world.
- Druid - pronunciation: droo-id / class, magic
- Magic class that casts earth spells and calls animals for assistance.
- Dwarf - pronunciation: dwawrf / race, terra
- Stout and stubborn race with control of the northern city, Domrhask. Evolved from the Irenohl.
- Elemental - pronunciation: el-uh-men-tull / race, mystic
- Race forged with a combination of magic and Aura (one's link to the physical world). States they are descended from Eidolons.
- Elf - pronunciation: elph / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that have great agility, pointed ears, and are tall.
- Enlann - pronunciation: en-lahn / leadership, house
- Manages health, medicine, and food distribution as part of Fellsgard's The Lineage.
- Esyrax - pronunciation: es-eer-aks / character, idol
- Idol of strength, power, and courage.
- Fae - pronunciation: fay / race, mystic
- Winged, magically adept race residing in the city of Ajteire with the Kerasoka.
- Farinyir's Basin - pronunciation: far-in-eers bey-suhn / place, exploration
- Vast lake located in Irtuen Reaches, nestled against the eastern side of Slyscera Mountains.
- Faryv - pronunciation: far-iv / character, idol
- Idol of love, charm, and devotion.
- Faunir - pronunciation: fawn-eer / character, idol
- Idol of light, holy, faith, and health.
- Fellsgard - pronunciation: fels-gard / place, city
- Capital city located in Tviyr. Has a diverse range of denizens that pass through or live in it. Countless historical events happened here.
- Fighter - pronunciation: phi-ter / class, combat
- Combat class that studies all manner of weaponry and formulates unique skills to confuse enemies.
- Ghost - pronunciation: gohst / race, undead
- Undead race born from the passing of Lumeacia, Kerasoka, Shapeshifter, Dwarf, or Human. Appearance is transparent.
- Glamour - pronunciation: glam-or / magic, manipulation
- Magic that alters a person's physical appearance, making the selected target more captivating.
- Goblin - pronunciation: gob-lin / race, terra
- Small and spiteful versions of transformed Dwarves which were banished from Domrhask due to their dominating and hateful character and attempt over-mine Thraora.
- Hammer, The - pronunciation: thuh ham-er / leadership, branch
- Manages judicial processes and laws as part of Domrhask's The Armory.
- Half-Breed - pronunciation: hahf-breed / race, varies
- Folk who are mixed with two different races. Certain races are never Half-Breeds due to historical events, prejudices, or alternative complexities.
- Heartbroken Socks Inn - pronunciation: hart-broh-kun soks in / place, place of interest
- A spirit-managed tavern in Verdant Row known for its non-sensical layout, décor, games of gambling and chance, and occasional fights.
- Human - pronunciation: hyoo-munh / race, mortal
- A final race designed by Ixaziel. Bound by the ideas of exploration, mortality, and emotion.
- Idolism - pronunciation: ahy-dol-iz-uhm / category, religion
- Religious practice that involves shaping one's life on the actions of another. Teachings focus on emotional concepts, but can be physical.
- Ignimancy - pronunciation: ig-ni-man-see / magic, primal
- Fire magic permitting a person to shape flames into numerous projections.
- Illusionary - pronunciation: ill-oo-zuhn-er-ee / magic, invocation
- Magic that constructs illusions and imagery to bewilder and assault enemies.
- Iodrah - pronunciation: i-o-drah / character, idol
- Idol of time, fate, and change.
- Invocation - pronunciation: in-vo-kay-shun / category, magic
- Magic category that involves casting or calling illusionary, unconscious, or living creatures.
- Irenohl - pronunciation: ahy-ren-oll / race, terra
- Stone golems birthed from the Slyscera Mountains. Founded and built Domrhask and its six towers, but are now an extinct race.
- Irtuen Reaches - pronunciation: eer-too-en reech-iz / place, region
- Northern, snow blanketed region bordered by the Slyscera Mountains. Home of Domrhask.
- Ixaziel - pronunciation: ix-uh-zeel / character, eidolon
- Created Khy'eras' first forms of life. Eidolon of nature, beasts, land, and gardening.
- Jilteq Duskryver - pronunciation: jil-tek duhsk-riv-er / character, dwarf
- Owner of The Bearded Siren, a tavern in Domrhask's northeastern tower. He acquired the tavern from his father who chased after what he believed was a mermaid with a thick beard.
- Kaxitaki - pronunciation: kacks-ee-tack-ee / character, idol
- Idol of trickery, chance, and luck.
- Kelorha - pronunciation: kell-or-hah / character, idol
- Idol of the wilds and fauna.
- Kerasoka - pronunciation: ker-uh-sok-uh / race, elf
- Elven tribe that lives with the Fae in Ajteire. Their magic abilities were taken by Bhelest.
- Khy'eras - pronunciation: kahy-er-uhz / place, world
- The realm for which all this lore is written. Khy'eras is predominantly a single mass of land, though there are several outlying islands. The oceans are covered with mist up to a point, making sea voyage a complicated undertaking.
- Korcai - pronunciation: kor-sahy / race, undead
- Undead race that has elevated senses, requires drinking blood to sustain, and staying out of the sun to survive.
- Lahiel - pronunciation: la-heel / character, idol
- Idol of weather.
- Lament of the Willow - pronunciation: la-ment ov thuh will-oh / place, exploration
- Mysterious and enchanting place full of time-worn willow trees, positioned not far from Ajteire.
- Lericyro - pronunciation: ler-iss-ree-oh / leadership, house
- Manages inventions, trade, commerce, and transportation as part of Fellsgard's The Lineage.
- Lineage, The - pronunciation: thuh lin-ee-ij / leadership, organization
- From Cecilia's ancestry, a family-based council of five Houses that oversees all Fellsgard's affairs.
- Lumeacia - pronunciation: loo-mey-see-uh / race, elf
- Elven tribe enthusiastic about magic and knowledge. Current hometown location is unknown.
- Luminosity - pronunciation: loo-muhn-os-it-ee / magic, polarity
- Radiance and light-based magic, that has holy-like effects to wound enemies, especially the undead.
- Mac's - pronunciation: pronunciation: maks / place, place of interest
- A three story brewery and fish house in Fellsgard owned by Mackenzie Esaine. It is a favorable meeting place and has shows from local theatre groups once a week.
- Mackenzie Esaine - pronunciation: muh-ken-zee es-ayne / character, human
- Owner of Mac's, a brewery and fish house in Fellsgard. She was inspired by her aunt to create unique beers and the flavors of the surrounding port's bountiful seafood.
- Magic - pronunciation: maj-ick / category, class, energy
- A mystical resource in Khy'eras that materializes from the land or its denizens. Magic stirs up much controversary, being used for both good and bad. It also categorizes classes, meaning individuals who can conjure.
- Manipulation - pronunciation: man-ip-yuh-lay-shun / category, magic
- Magic category that focuses on mind or body alteration.
- Mental - pronunciation: men-tull / magic, manipulation
- Magic that affects a state of the mind through headache, emotional manipulation, telepathy, or truth-seeking.
- Misanyt - pronunciation: mee-sahn-it / character, idol
- Idol of sickness, plague, pain, and madness.
- Monk - pronunciation: monk / class, combat
- Combat class that knows bodily harmony achieved through meditation. Familiar with close range tactics, using feet and hands as primary weapons.
- Mortal - pronunciation: mohr-tull / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that do not live forever, are susceptible to illness, and have a higher need for survival skills.
- Mystic - pronunciation: mis-tick / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that are instinctively adept with magic.
- Necromancy - pronunciation: neck-ruh-man-see / magic, polarity
- Perhaps conceived by Bhelest, this magic can make the corpses rise from the grave, seal away souls, or order undead (zombies and wraiths, for example) to obey.
- Nihegora - pronunciation: nahy-gor-uh / beast, hydra
- Terrible, five-headed hydra spawned by Bhelest through the merged essences of exiled Eidolons.
- Nilbein - pronunciation: nil-beyn / character, idol
- Idol of death, passing, and darkness.
- Ninraih - pronunciation: nin-ray-uh / place, region
- Southeastern region mostly covered with thick jungle. Home of Ajteire.
- Nyshasa - pronunciation: nahy-sha-suh / leadership, house
- Manages education, arts, and music (and possibly magic) as part of Fellsgard's The Lineage.
- Ny'tha - pronunciation: nahy-thah / character, eidolon
- Powers were used by Bhelest to protect his armies. Eidolon of night, stars, moon, and dreams.
- Orc - pronunciation: awrk / race, terra
- Brutish and violent versions of transformed Dwarves which were banished from Domrhask due to their dominating and hateful character and attempt over-mine Thraora.
- Ordinuad River - pronunciation: or-din-oo-ad riv-er / place, exploration
- Central river that runs through and branches off into various zones in Khy'eras.
- Paladin - pronunciation: pal-uh-din / class, combat
- Combat class that fights to banish evil and darkness, devoting themselves to an Idol or Eidolon to gain abilities.
- Pheriss - pronunciation: fer-iss / character, eidolon
- First Eidolon exiled by Bhelest. Eidolon of ocean, rivers, voyage, and sea creatures.
- Polarity - pronunciation: poh-lar-it-ee / category, magic
- Magic category that contains contrasting magic, where each magic type balances itself by producing an opposite effect. For example: light versus dark.
- Preamble, The - pronunciation: thuh pree-am-bull / place, place of interest
- At the entrance of Ajteire, it is an open style tavern managed by any Fae or Kerasoka that might be on duty. This place specializes in lighter drinks that revitalize, such as coffees, teas, or wines.
- Primal - pronunciation: prahy-mull / category, magic
- Magic category that has organic spells, elemental effects coming from Khy'eras' natural resources.
- Ranger - pronunciation: reyn-jer / class, combat
- Combat class that is exceptional with terrains, anatomies of foes, and ranged weaponry.
- Restorative - pronunciation: ree-stor-uh-tiv / magic, polarity
- Ever helpful magic that allows the caster to mend wounds, cure poisons, or rejuvenate fallen allies.
- Ristgir - pronunciation: rist-geer / character, eidolon
- Cecilia used a lingering essence of this Eidolon to save Khy'eras. Eidolon of day, fire, and sun.
- Rogue - pronunciation: rohg / class, combat
- Combat class with plentiful talents, but is an expert on agility, stalking, and luck.
- Serpent Kin, The - pronunciation: thuh sur-pent kin / place, exploration
- Dual, neighboring segments of the Ordinuad River that run through the mountains.
- Shadow - pronunciation: shad-oh / magic, polarity
- Magic that enables the caster to remove light, forge demonic pacts, conjure dimensional traps, and place curses.
- Shapeshifter - pronunciation: sheyp-shif-ter / race, changeling
- Race that can shift their physique into forms such as animals, people, or other creatures.
- Shield, The - pronunciation: thuh sheeld / leadership, branch
- Manages military, defensive stances, and arsenals as part of Domrhask's The Armory.
- Sidrioh - pronunciation: sid-ree-oh / leadership, house
- Manages job opportunities, adventure bulletins, and land expansion as part of Fellsgard's The Lineage.
- Slyscera Mountains - pronunciation: sli-sker-uh moun-tins / place, exploration
- Mountain chain that extends from the northern to southeastern tips of Khy'eras. Especially in Irtuen Reaches, the mountains are treacherous and rarely traveled.
- Sorcerer - pronunciation: sor-ser-er / class, magic
- Magic class that excels in rapid fire spell-slinging using mystical energy derived from their bloodlines.
- Staff, The - pronunciation: thuh stahf / leadership, branch
- Manages medical, hospitals, and approves healing remedies as part of Domrhask's The Armory.
- Summoner - pronunciation: suhm-muhn-er / class, magic
- Magic class that rouses illusions, spirits, or animals and beasts for assistance.
- Summoning - pronunciation: suhm-muhn-ing / magic, invocation
- The act of using magic to call creatures or apparitions for aid.
- Supportive - pronunciation: suh-por-tiv / category, class
- Class category that while perhaps not exceptional at fighting, they have unique talents, customizable for a variety of situations, to assist themselves and allies in need.
- Sword, The - pronunciation: thuh sohrd / leadership, branch
- The leading position in The Armory of Domrhask. This commander is chosen every three years by a gauntlet.
- Terra - pronunciation: ter-uh / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that originate from matter such as rock, soil, or trees.
- Terramancy - pronunciation: ter-uh-man-see / magic, primal
- Earth magic that allows a person to manipulate roots, trees, flora, and rocks.
- Thraora - pronunciation: thrah-or-uh / character, tree
- An ancient tree in Domrhask that has grown through the mountains and is accessible through mines. The bark can be carefully harvested for armor or weapons and its leaves may be used for potions.
- Transfiguration - pronunciation: trans-fig-your-ay-shun / magic, manipulation
- Magic that alters the caster's form into an animal or race, not to be mistaken for Shapeshifter abilities.
- Tviyr - pronunciation: tiv-eer / place, region
- Northwestern region landscaped with grassland, coastline, forest, and jungle. Home of Fellsgard and Verdant Row.
- Ue'drahc - pronunciation: oo-drahck / race, beast
- Race formed by the hybridization of Dragon and Human.
- Undead - pronunciation: uhn-ded / category, race
- Racial classification of beings that do not breathe, eat, or reproduce mammal-like ways.
- Veditova - pronunciation: ved-ee-tohv-uh / character, idol
- Idol of knowledge, language, communication, and mind.
- Ventimancy - pronunciation: vent-eh-man-see / magic, primal
- Air magic that revolves around calling forth tornadoes, lighting, and robust gusts of wind.
- Verdant Row - pronunciation: ver-dant roh / place, city
- Spirit managed town in Tviyr that is fundamentally a resting/stopping post for travelers.
- Victoria Erair - pronunciation: vick-tor-ee-uh er-air / character, korcai
- Tricked and poisoned by Bhelest, after her death, Victoria awakened and became the "mother" of the blood-thirsty Korcai.
- Voices of Fate - pronunciation: vois-iz ov feyt / leadership, organization
- Slumbering trio of Fae that retain details of past, present, and future enabling the Fae to study this knowledge to govern Ajteire.
- Wizard - pronunciation: wiz-erd / class, magic
- Magic class that founded the roots of all things mystical and arcane. They have a near limitless supply of spells if one is willing to learn.