- White or pale blue or purple
- White, blond, silver-like, light blue, or light gray
- Blue, purple, or light gray. Some have eyes that appear milky or glowing
- Men: 6'2 to 7'10 feet, Women: 5'7 to 7'2 feet
- Men: 120 to 170 pounds, Women: 100 to 150 pounds
- Pointed ears, three to seven inches long.
- Lumeacia focus on the art of magic and the various ways it can be manipulated. They can use a wide numbers spells with little effort. The Lumeacia have marginally sharper reflexes and agility in comparison to unlike races, but not on the same level as Kerasoka or Korcai. Despite living in a bubble, Lumeacia are keepers of a vast amount of wisdom (motivated by long life spans and a desire to learn more).
- Reliant on magic to defend themselves, they hardly ever pick up a weapon against an enemy. Because the Lumeacia are proud of their "superior" intelligence, this arrogance gets the best of them when smarts were not the key to victory. Though the entire Elven kinship was born with exceptional eyesight, the Lumeacia's proficiency here has diminished to a normal level. Folk speculate it's because their eyes are clouded with magical lust.
- Magical Aptitude:
- During the wars, the Lumeacia retained their magical talents because they could not be found. Though people foreign to the tribe see energies transforming Lumeacia, they are quite boastful of their skills and don't shy from magic. Curiously enough, they do struggle with healing-based energies.
The founding of the Lumeacia is linked to the background of the Kerasoka Elves. When Bhelest's word was unquestioned, as a collective whole the Elves had to decide on what hand they would play within the realm of Khy'eras. While one group preferred to stay on the battlefield and fight for freedom, the other abstained from combat and wished to preserve the awakened magic. Thus, this group moved away and formed an association known as "Lumeacia".
Because of past decisions, there are several Khy'eras' denizens that view the Lumeacia as cowards. While Cecilia and company sought to restore balance, the Lumeacia had chosen to selfishly run away thinking only of themselves. No one is exactly sure where the Lumeacia went to during their departure; it is assumed in the Northeast region of the realm. Even today, their home is shrouded and if a Lumeacia is spotted in a city, it is very sudden and by mysterious means.
In their self-exile, the Lumeacia concentrated on things the rest of world could not. To start, they maintained Ixaziel's vision that the Elves would become keepers of history. The Lumeacia studied Khy'eras from afar and attempted to absorb as much knowledge as inhumanly possible. As far as worldly opinions go, a substantial amount of people claim that Lumeacia excellence in intelligence has made them arrogant and worse off.
Along with knowledge hunting, the Lumeacia practiced magic freely and without restraint. Visibly, it is a fact that this loose and unrestrained magic usage has transformed the Lumeacia. As of late, they are tall, lanky, and lithe; their limbs elongated and thin; and their hair and skin pale of color. Those who have seen or met a Lumeacia Elf know them to be alien-like, as if they were going to suddenly transform into a ghost or specter. The Lumeacia do not fear this change in physical appearance and deem it do be a minor detail, but most outsiders question what evolution will bring to the Lumeacia body.
- The Lumeacia home is unknown and is in an unreachable location. Characters cannot walk into it or reside in it because there is no description.
- Related to the above, a person might question how to craft a Lumeacia that has drifted from home. As a Lumeacia leaves their home base to wander, they lose all memory of where it was located and what it looks like. This is considered an enchanted security measure.
- Another factor that makes the Lumeacia home difficult to find is that it moves, so it is never in the same place.
- For the most part, the Lumeacia ignore the Kerasoka Elves and negate their existence. They do, however, hold a grudge against the Fae as this race assisted the Kerasoka in survival.