Lady Deryn Calhey

Superstitious Lady Knight Who Loves A Good Story

Do you have a story in mind that makes you rub your hands together in nefarious glee, but sadly no one to play it with? Post your plots here (evilness not required) and see who might be interested! Or, if you have a check list of adventurous tasks, tracking topics are welcome as well.
Deryn Calhey
Character
Cheap Date and Teller of Tall Tales
Level
25 / 25 HP
18 / 18 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

Lady Deryn Calhey

Post by Deryn Calhey »

Player: Tsunami

Deryn Elspeth Calhey

Race: Human
Class: Fighter

Background:

Deryn grew up in a middle class family as the granddaughter of a blacksmith and the oldest of three. Her history is mostly uneventful - she lead an average life with average expectations. Instead of dreaming of a handsome prince to sweep her off her feet, Deryn dreamed of adventure and still does. She hopes to find a way to have stories written about her while experiencing life to the fullest. She is a young knight with not so much worldly experience, but the minute an adventure falls into her lap, she's sure to take it.

Looking for:
Relationships of all kinds. Friends, enemies, lovers, mentors, even family. I would really enjoy finding a way to send her to new and exciting places, since most of her life has been spent in and around Fellsgard. She isn't a shy character and would probably cold call people without issue if telephones existed. She's one of those people.

Potential Meeting Places:
- Fellsgard
Some type of pub/tavern thread is definitely do-able. Deryn is quite chatty when she's had a few pints and would enjoy serenading anyone with a song. She is not a bard, so I can't promise that it will be the best serenading your character (or characters, if more than one person would like to join) has ever heard, but still entertaining nonetheless. Additionally, I would like to find a companion for her to travel with for whatever journey as long as it makes sense for her to tag along. The goal is to get her interacting with as many people as possible in as many places as possible, so no suggestion will go unheard!
Malcolm Rhodes
Event MVP
Shield of the Hall, Knight Protector of House Galewatcher
Level
50 / 50 HP
38 / 38 MP
0p / 0g / 1s / 60c
Race: Ghost
Class: Paladin

Re: Lady Deryn Calhey

Post by Malcolm Rhodes »

Officially registering my interest as an experienced Knight Protector turned wandering spirit!