Dear Pest, Don't bother me.

Perpetually annoyed, Cas

Do you have a story in mind that makes you rub your hands together in nefarious glee, but sadly no one to play it with? Post your plots here (evilness not required) and see who might be interested! Or, if you have a check list of adventurous tasks, tracking topics are welcome as well.
Casmire RaJir
Character
Perpetual vagabond and rogue
Level
23 / 23 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Fae
Class: Rogue

Dear Pest, Don't bother me.

Post by Casmire RaJir »

Player: Nausicaa
Contact: I'm going to say DM just to keep everything going the same direction. I don't mind either, but I might overlook something. However, if you don't care for discord being utilized this way, I am okay with a PM.

Casmire Rajir

Background: Cas is just the average male fae with mommy issues. Or is it social issues generally? Maybe both. The short of it is that his mother was chosen as a voice when he was a young child. It was a disgustingly selfless sacrifice that many fae regarded as the highest honor. Well, that honor had been at the expense of Cas and cost him a mother - who essentially chose a bloody tree over her own son. And so began his life as an outcast and rogue type character.

The years closely following his mother's death he spent getting in as much trouble as he could if he wasn't focusing on honing fire magic. It wasn't just to act astray and cause chaos, but some of his antics brought him before the council of voices. Hearing his mother's voice was a painful sort of reward for his troublesome behavior. He didn't stay long enough to see his mother retire as a Voice and return to the land. From there, his true adventures began.

Cas traveled everywhere he could and with Khy'eras' size, he has yet to see it all. He has annoyed the dwarves to the point of begrudging fondness, acquired an atypical sort of travel mount, actively avoided genuine peoples, teamed up with a few bands of thieves, caused trouble for some do-gooder guilds, and has cheated his way into a comfortable lodging on several occasions.

Relationship tips: Be aware Cas resists friendship so be prepared to work through that mess or just love him for his quirks. He is not particularly malicious so I imagine any sort of friendship interactions with him will be a lot like grabbing hold of a cat for some snuggles when they don't want snuggles but sort of just pout and grump about it. I imagine he could manage to come across a few he might trust more than others. So I am just gonna compile all relationships in one pile because I like to build them organically. If you want to concoct a history with him I am totally game for that as well.
Last edited by Casmire RaJir on June 15th, 2019, 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Casmire RaJir
Character
Perpetual vagabond and rogue
Level
23 / 23 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c

Re: Dear Pest, Don't bother me.

Post by Casmire RaJir »

Open Storylines

Thread 01
Thread 02

Closed Storylines

Thread 01
Thread 02

Wanted Ads

Thread 01
Thread 02
Slaine
Character
Meddler
Level
23 / 23 HP
21 / 21 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Fae and Human
Class: Wizard

Re: Dear Pest, Don't bother me.

Post by Slaine »

So, I'd like to just point out that they have so much to talk about! They can form a super team and use their angst about their respective parents to fuel new industries! They could revolutionize life as Khy'eras knows it! Orrrrr, the more likely answer is that they'd just wind up arguing all day. I can't really tell how an interaction between the two of them would go but as for right now the reality that she a half-breed hasn't really set in with her as a character and it might be super interesting for her to interact with an actual factual fae, for better or for worse! Imagine the angst of learning you could have flown.

She is definitely a pest and should definitely bother him.