The sea won't keep me!

After surviving a dragon attack Mida works on getting revenge on those that wronged her.

Fellsgard is the foundation of Khy'eras' history and through reconstruction, it is now a vibrant and lively city. People reside here due to mild climate, opportunities, and safety and stability. Adventures often start from Fellsgard. Read more...
Mida Hansin
Character
Pirate Queen
Level
24 / 24 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Human
Class: Rogue and Wizard

The sea won't keep me!

Post by Mida Hansin »

As night fell the shards of wood finally settled. The dragon had done its best to sink the vessels packed with Ill meaning pirates. One of few survivors floated on a piece of wood clutching for dear life. The cold was starting to get to her as hours passed. Finally, a rescue team found her just ahead of hypothermia. Unfortunately, they were house Arcaod elite troops. They had some questions for her that she preferred not to answer.

"Miss are you one of the slaver pirates? You of course have the right to not speak to us. However, be warned your going straight to a jail cell pending investigation. Cooperation may lighten your sentence if guilt is proven." The clear leader was a woman whom spoke. The other two guards acted as security.

The three soldiers looked tough, but she knew how to handle them. She whispered a spell in common as effectiveness was language based. "By tooth and nail I shall prevail in making these hearts mine to avail" Mida felt the charm spell take effect and smiled beautifully. "I'm sorry noble heroes, but I swear I was a slave. Won't you please let me go I'm terrified of being imprisoned again?"

The female officer nodded as she took the woman's words to heart. The other men nodded as well. "Of course, someone as stunning as you couldn't possibly be a criminal. We'll take you to shore so you can put this ordeal behind you." The lady in charge spoke a bit dreamily. Mida was soon let off safely. "Can we do anything else for you Miss?"

The blonde smiled again how she loved toying with authority. "Oh yes my friends you can die for me." The next spell was lowly spoken as well. "Tools of war dance to your rhythm and slay." Suddenly, the guards own weapons rose from their sheaths. The dazed warriors regained sense just as they were cut down. Mida wished she could have let them scream. However, that satisfaction could not be gained under the circumstances. She pushed the small rescue boat out to sea with a nice sized hole in the bottom. Then she chuckled sinisterly as she walked back into the city. "By the dark depths, the sea won't keep me!"
Word count: 379
Mida Hansin
Character
Pirate Queen
Level
24 / 24 HP
19 / 19 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 50c
Race: Human
Class: Rogue and Wizard

Re: The sea won't keep me!

Post by Mida Hansin »

Mida spent a lot of time rebuilding the Black Sheep as such a cover would help her. After the previous owner came down with a fatal case of iron poisoning by his own boarding axe. He mysteriously left all his worldly possessions to his best customer Mida Hansin. The greatest thing about it was she was able to add a few additional features you might say, beneath it. Some times you just have to make your own luck.

Several months passed before it was finished. Once a house Lericyro official approved it for use Mida was ready to work on her revenge. She spent hours in her basement that happened to not appear on the blueprint. Her labor paid off as she managed to construct a demon summoning circle. Now she just needed to get a sacrifice and she could begin.

She squeezed herself into a low cut black dress that showed off her form well. Then she headed to the tavern above looking for a dark hearted male. Fortunately, she spied an old lover entertaining the small crowd tonight. As the handsome man did his last set for the night she moved towards him sensuously. He dared to leave her for a rich idiot girl so he could live the good life for a while. "Hello Lyco, did you really miss me this much?"

"Mida my dear always a pleasure to see your lovely visage. Tell me, do you have any contract work I'm a bit short on coin." He showed his best smile to her as he waited.

He was a performer and assassin so the question didn't surprise her. "So glad you asked Lyco I have just the thing for your talents. Though I should warn you it will be extremely physically demanding." She let the words sink in as she swayed her way to the back of her tavern. He followed like the horny bastard he was.

Once they were in the hidden room the woman stepped around her circle in the dark while her guest went in a straight line unaware of what was beneath him. Just as he reached the middle the wizardess grinned as she spoke a spell. "Ties that bind bend and confine." Suddenly, chains came down from the ceiling and wrapped around the man taking away his movement and speech. She laughed at his muffled screams. "Now it's time to get something useful out of your body." She loved teaching him the consequences of leaving her.

She sat down at the edge of her work and began chanting. The circle ignited as she added magic to the constructed magic. Soon the bard stopped struggling and the chains released him. He stood disturbingly still as horns sprouted from his head though one was missing the tip and a tail appeared from his back. Mida was surprised the wings didn't sprout as well. "Did I mess up the spell somehow?"

"No mortal, there is something nearby generating positive light magic. Reguardless, Gethe Demon lord of Darkness has come at your call. The sacrifice has been accepted what have you beckoned me from the Abyss for?" The being waited eagerly so that he might walk this world.

She pondered this, then realized the source. The Lighthouse Cecilia ignited of course.
She didn't share her information with the creature. You never know when you might need an edge on a demon after all. Then she finally answered the question Gethe posed. "Revenge of course, I want a Lumeacian elf named Kelwin to suffer. Death would be to quick for what I owe him."

The demon concentrated for a few minutes. "Very well though I can't find him here I sense a curse is connected to that name." Then the powerful entity stepped into a large patch of shadow in the room. In moments he was gone free to walk the relm he was summoned to.

Mida laughed maniacally as the demon left. Such power made her shake with desire. She should put the black dress to use and find someone to scream her name in pleasure. She left her secret chamber so her lust could be sated for the night.

A few days later :twisted:
viewtopic.php?p=2795#p2795
Word count: 703