Hey everyone!

Feeling new and lost in the woods? Stop by and post a topic introducing yourself! How did you get to Khy'eras? What's your favorite song, movie, food, drink, etc.? How long have you been roleplaying? Write as little or as much as you want.
Vandal

Hey everyone!

Post by Vandal »

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to make everyone's aquaintance.

The names Vandal. I've been writing in RPs since I was about 14 though I haven't been writing for a few years. I'm sure I'll be rusty for my first couple of posts but I'm sure I'll get back into it no problem.

A bit about myself, I love literature. Though I like to game, I'm found more often than not with my nose in a book. I love fantasy, SciFi, but above all I love cosmic horror. There's something about it that just clicks with me.

But enough about me,. It's nice to meet y'all and I really look forward to crafting some memorable stories here. I look forward to playing with yall and I'll see ya on the front.
Memoria
Administrator
* { display: coffee; }

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Memoria »

Welcome to the site, Vandal! Though I've written most of the lore here, I still consider myself a bit rusty as well. Hopefully we can all find our ways and get to creating awesome stories with each other.