Twin tale

Faryv's Dawn event

Fellsgard is the foundation of Khy'eras' history and through reconstruction, it is now a vibrant and lively city. People reside here due to mild climate, opportunities, and safety and stability. Adventures often start from Fellsgard. Read more...
The Capuche sisters
Character
Nina: wizard & Mina: bard
Level
24 / 24 HP
20 / 20 MP
0p / 0g / 0s / 75c
Race: Ghost
Class: Bard and Wizard

Twin tale

Post by The Capuche sisters »

The lovely twin spirits found themselves with a problem. They both wanted to give Horus a special gift for Faryv's Dawn. The pair had agreed ten years ago to never one up each other in love. If their Korcai ever understood how they felt he must love them both equally. The bond of sisterhood must remain strong and no one else would ever diminish it.

"Well Nina I would suggest a poem, but you lack the rhythm to pull it off." Mina was sorry to be so blunt. However, the wizard had to know her limits.

"I know sis, what about we make a recipe for him to enjoy? Surely he would think of us every time he ate it." The mage was proud of herself for thinking of something outside her comfort zone.

The next thoughts they had were perfectly in sinc. The assassin got nourishment from blood alone. Anything else was just window dressing for him, no real value otherwise. Not to mention they were both out of practice in cooking by two decades. The negative nod was aligned as if planned. "No way, something this important shouldn't be left to chance." The words came out in complete harmony from the pair. "I guess that leaves us with the one option of a letter."

Nina pulled out some of her parchment and together the pair began composing. Horus knew both their handwriting so they saw little problem.

Dearest Horus,

We two have decided to show you our affection in written word. I Nina Capuche have loved since you saved me from that Ue'drach sorcerer. His banishment spell nearly sent me to the afterlife. My love for you has only grown over the years that followed. You're the only one for me from now into eternity.

I Mina Capuche have sung loves sweet melody for you. That wicked Behelest spawn Ue'drach dared to bind my spirit to him. As if a free spirit such as myself would ever accept dressed up slavery. Your heroic appearance at the perfect time set my heart ablaze with passion that has never died. I will love you forever and a day for that.

With all our affection,
The Capuche sisters.

That done the twins delivered the letterm to Horus with bright smiles. They watched as the one they loved unrolled the parchment containing their feelings. Then looks of shock graced their faces as he looked confused. It turned out the paper appeared completely blank.

Horus puzzled this over a few seconds then remembered something important. "Nina could you remove your illusion spell, so I may read what it hides?"

Suddenly, the wizard's color literally changed to an embarrassed yellow. For the moment at least she sputtered and was unable to remove the spell. The concentration was simply too much as Mina shook her head and sighed dramatically.
Word count: 474